Monday, July 11, 2011

Seoul Yummy

Wow this year pass by very fast right!! We're already at July! Next month will be Aug, my birthday month!! Hehe :b

Still not sure of how I'm gonna celebrate my birthday. Have some ideas in my head, but low on budget? Cos I'm planning a trip on November. Ahhh~ Hopefully can come up with a conclusion with the bf.

Anyways, it was my off day on Tue, and went orchard once again with the bf. EVERY SINGLE OFF DAY WE ARE AT TOWN. Wtf.

Had actually planned to go across the sea to shop around and eat around, but we were so late already. So, no choice. Sigh.. Haven't been there months!! :\











My new ring from Bugis St. Damn cheap!





Look at his face LOL so mad cuteee !!





My bf loves me alot. Hehe *shy*



This photo is mad funny please, look at his face omgszx.. I want to set as my iPhone wallpaper one, but I using theme zzz -.-





Ok that day was a lil different from all the other off days we had. This time we went to Clarke Quay, The Central. Wanted to have our dinner at Seoul Yummy, but they were closed and will only be opened at 6pm. We had 30minutes to spare and so he suggested we go to Funan to ask about the camera I wanted and also he wanted to go to Peninsula to check out some shoes.

Took the bus to and fro, time to have our din dinszx! :D


Appetizers served after you've placed your order. All of em are nice, except the pickles, cos I don't eat that. :b



Damn awful drink. Roasted bla bla bla.. I don't like it, neither does the bf likes it. Eww..





Super difficult for me to take this photo know!! The chopstick was damn hard to use! Omgszx..





Like a woodblock -.-



Tried out the tofu and spell "a w e s o m e n e s s" .



Hotpot.



Cos the Roasted blabla drink was too awful so the bf and I decided to order additional drinks. :p What I have here is Korea Peach. Hehe sounds damn nice right.. Nice laaa~





Salmon. Not the fish I wanted, some miscommunications with the bf.



Bibimbab! Yummeh maxxx! You have to keep stirring to prevent the rice from getting chaotar! Somewhat like our claypot rice! ^^



Hungry monster.



We were already so full, but I really want this.. So.. :x







What we ordered is actually a set meal for 2. You have like 3 choices for each of the dishes like a soup, rice and side dish, just like what we've got. Total came to about SGD57. The set meal was around SGD30++, our bill added up to that amount was because of our additional drinks and the dessert and also an extra rice for the bf. Lol.

Overall I find it worth it la. Really authentic Korean food. I recommended this place to my Sis and Yiwei haha, cos both of them looove Korean food. The bf didn't like it though.. :\

Here is their website. Seoul Yummy !

After our dinner, went over to Bugis to get the Korean instant noodle recommended by PXDKITTY < click on that to see what is it. Haha.. I haven't tried it though, cos I'm on a diet now. :x

After I gotten my instant noodle, we took a cab down to Wheelock to get a pair of Birkenstock for Xiaogui as belated birthday present, the present was shared by Dixon, Rashid, the bf and I, so we each paid $25 only! Good deal. Haha..

I was so disappointed in myself when we got off the cab and the bf showed me the change I gave him back.. Short of SGD10. :( I have this bad habit of not checking the change all the time. D: Needa change this bad habit lor. I hate that uncle fhl scammed us off SGD10!! @^%#$@$%$^%$#$^#^%$^%%^&%^$#!!!

Went to hunt for bags as well, but to no avail. Longchamp doesn't carry the design I wanted. D: && the rest.. Too expensive for me now.. Don't wanna spend so much on a bag then like I would feel the need to carry it till the money is worth and get so sicked of using the SAME bag for A YEAR wtf fml.

Went to F21 and spent SGD100. Money gone so quickly. We bought a top each and I had a necklace and a pair of sandals. (:

Well, went to take the train back and met my Sis and Yiwei at Punggol Interchange for some supper as the bf was hungry already wtf. Walked over to the nearest tze char, I was so mad full so I only had a small bowl of the hokkien mee.. Hehe..

The bf and I walked home while Sis and Yw took the bus. Amazing enough, we reached home first hahaha!

Opened the letterbox and I received my items from DIYGALORE !


Chain double ring !



Black and leopard prints turban. I ditched my leopard scarf after I got these. No longer have to self tie a turban yay! :x



*sorry for my fat arms :(*



That's all ! Needa go remove my make up and contact lens now. So uncomfortable. Bye!

Ohya! Did I mentioned I lost 1kg already? Hehehe :b I weighed myself on Wed morning and I was 62kg wtf. Then this morning I weigh I was 61kg! A step closer to losing this 8fuckingkg I gained in a year ever since I got together with the bf!! :D

No comments: