Monday, December 3, 2007

Shopping! ;

Thursday
They're back! Haha. I'm so super duper glad. Was extremely bored for the few days at home. And finally I can chit chat with Yurii again! Hahaha.


Friday
Yurii intended to go to work, but was stopped. Haha. Thus we, plus the kids and my aunt, went to City Square. All my friends should know about City Square. Lol. Cos everytime I come here, I only do shopping @ City Square. Haha.

Only bought this Magazine and Eye-Shadow.
I love these. :D


I'll be going back to City Square again on Wednesday, thus I decided to get some things there on that day. So, didn't really buy a lot, just looking around here and there. Am currently looking for dresses, so if you guys see dresses out there, do tell me uh! With sleeves and plain. :)


Saturday
Went to the night market here. I loveee night market!! Reason being, I'm cheap. Hahaha. Seriously, I like cheap stuffs a lot. I buy fake stuffs too. Heh. I still don't have the ability to buy a real branded thing, thus I go for the fake one. And I think spending $100 or more on just one thing is super spendthrift okay. I go for the thing, not the brand. :p

Saw a handbag which I'm super interested in, but didn't bought it. Might go back to see, if the stall is there on Wednesday.

Ghost Movies & Waterbabies!

My Sister came here too, but just for one night. :(


Sunday
Went to Holiday Plaza and Plaza Pelangi, with my Sister, 2 Cousin and her boyfriend. Shopping Shopping and Shopping. None really caught my attention. So, only bought Fake Lashes and Glue. x(

The other side is on me. Lol. Tried it out and it's super easy, I just need 2minute and TADAH! Hahaha. Didn't know it's so easy lor, I got it on just in 2 tries. :D

Byebye to the 2 little kiddo.
Noisy, cute, irritating, fun, loud, naughty, sticky boys.

My Sister left too. Goodbye to her!~

My $200 is going fast.
I'm left with less than $100 now. :'(

No comments: