Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Small Retail Therapy ;

It's not so bored yesterday, because we went to The Store, which is one of the shopping centre nearest to their house.

Shopped around and bought things lor, total damage: $77.70 . The price of the wallet is damn good can! Actual price was $49.90, my aunt help me haggle the price till $38. Haha. Singapore is selling it at $25, I think. :D

You must be thinking the wallet is damn fucking old-fashion, but I LIKE IT! Who cares if people think I'm orbit. I like Anna Sui, and since it's Anna Sui Inspired, I have no reason to not buy it. Haha. The design is nice too, I personally liked those flowers on it. The Spongebob only costs me $29.90, as for the 2 little bears, $4.90 each. :)
Headed home and started fooling around, I mean the kids.

Take a look at this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Proudly presents you: Sissy Koh!!

No comments: