Monday, March 10, 2008

NORDYTARDYNORDY ;




Ahhhhh! I'm now jobless. Cos I quited my job today. && I finally know why Jeneve would get me to work today. -,-

.
.
.

To iron those apparels she just brought back la! Suck.

Got my last pay, returned her the key, hugged and bye. Hahaha! I will never ever go back there to work! Really sucks, but thinking back, sometimes, she treat me really nice. ;)

And oh, I got my short dirty and wet when on my way to work with the dirts from the rainwater! D: Totally sucks and I have to borrow shorts from newbie first, then go clean my short, blow/hang/steam it dry. D; Super sucky. and dirty.

Met up with Nordy again after work. :DD

Placed deposit for my Pink uber cool PSP. Hahaha! :D Gonna go get it on Wednesday. A very very very BIG Thank You to Eng Tong! Lol! He's really a very very nice guy . ;)

My pinky pinko .


Szemian's Blueeeeee. Haha. Must remember is "FELICIA BLUE".
(Nordy should know? :p)



After all the slacking around and job-hunting at 3rd floor, decided to head over to Dhoby Xchange.

Bought the Gold Heels I wanted some days back!! :D

Woohoo! Super pretty.. and hhiiiiigggghhhh . (high for me)


Then had Dinner @ Just Acia . ;D

Nordy ; Tardy .


Mine . Not really that nice ? I like Nordy's more. :x
The Chicken is a bit too spicy and the dumpling has soooo little fillings inside. :(


Superb. The soup was a definitely-going-to-go-back-for-it kind of awesome. Hahaha!
The other thing.. was alright only. ;D


Look !! :D


Headed over to Hougang after dinner and wanted to get some shoe, but to no avail. :( Gonna go search high and low for that 2 shoeeee I want! ;D

Had dessert before we left .



Home sweet home @ 10pm .

Oh, bumped into my Dad on bus 62! Hahaha! :D


Bye and Nights! ♥

No comments: