Tuesday, March 11, 2008

East Point w Nordy! ;



Met up with Nordy .

I'm jobless. D:

Headed to East Point, Challenger .



Nordy bought a white one . ;)
Going to buy a pink sponge for it, the black one looks sucky on it .


Total damaged there was like .. $90plus(Inclusive of Nordy's Earpiece).

Had our lunch at Burger King. Nordy's burger is sooooo hilarious . HA HA HA.



Bought a short . Nordy bought one too, not the same one, shorter and nicer, haha.


Visited a must-go place whenever I'm there. ;D

.
.
.

Pet Safari !!!

West Highland Terrier / Wesley .

Super cute please . & oh, super attention seeking . -,-














The lazy lady .


Swwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!



Want to see a pinky pinko freakkkkk ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Okay, I forgot something! I saw my Primary School super good friend at East Point! ;D We were damn good, I always go to her house last time, her mum loveeee me. Hahaha! Her name is Jacklyn, and my super good friend Jacqueline from Secondary, her mum loveeeee me too! Hahaha! I attracts "Jac's" mums . Lol! Bought 2 bottles of solutions from Jacklyn. I'm super nice one okay. And she's still so bubbly as ever please. :D

No comments: