Wednesday, March 12, 2008

PSP PSP PSP ;

Woke up at around 12pm. Surfed the net and watch Doraemon The Movie.



Super nice. And I think I really have something wrong up in my head. I can cry even watching Doraemon, that time The Simpsons Movie I also cry. -,- Guess there isn't any movie that can don't make me cry. Oh! Ah Long Pte Ltd didn't! :DD The dinosaur damn cuteee la!




Met up with Nordy @ around 4plus .

Went to Newbie to look for Ailing. ;D Then De Fanci to look for Jeneve, cos I need to change the colour of the top I bought from her, she gave me the wrong one, but got people inside, so I run here, run there, walk here walk there .. Was like .. so busy . Lol. It's the first time I feel that I'm as busy as a bumble bee ! Wahahaha! Was going around talking to the friends there.

Didn't collect the PSP, cos Eng Tong haven't went to take it, he not free today. So, we will only get it by tomorrow. Going to meet him at the bus stop near his house, which is also my cousie's house. ;D

Stayed there till 9plus! Oh me god.

Okay, chatted damn loads with Michelle today.

She told me a lot a lot of things about the area she's working in. I dread becoming friends with that girl, I won't even want to talk to her anymore. It's my first time talking to her, just plain chatting, just a little, and I fell into her trap. -,-

Sigh.

I guess.. I'm really a bit too.. Big mouth . :x

Shuning have to careful working at Jolie Femme lor. I think she will surely fall into the trap also la. She also very talkative one. Although I had warned her, I don't know if she will really be extra careful with that girl . Michelle damn kelian also. Haha.

Okay, I shall not say too much here. Scarly she reads my blog. Haha. No la, not possible. ;D

Then Eng Tong keep on saying I very troublesome! D: He said something like "做你的生意很难勒" ! Very difficult meh! D: I only wanted to see what the casing like and if there's pink one what! D: But he's really very nice la. He say he will help me ask around about the pink casing. ;p Hope he remembers and find it!

Didn't really chatted a lot with Szemian and Ailing today though. Feel quite guilty lei. Like.. Szemian was the one I'm out with, but I was running around everywhere, talking to everyone else and leaving her with Ailing in Newbie. Lol! :p

Didn't chatted a lot with Jeneve also. x)

I think I should blame Poison Auntie for asking that girl whether the shop she's working at want to hire people. I already told Auntie that I think her shop not hiring and I said I don't want ask, but when that girl walk pass, Auntie still asked her. -,- And sadly, she say "Aye, my shop like got want to hire lei", which she didn't mention at all just now when we were chatting. -,- Never mind, since the pay is sooo damn tempting, I decided to give it a try. ;D Filled the form and I'm now totally regretting . -,-

Okay, I should not blame Auntie, she's just being nice. :D

Awwwww, I so want to get my PSP nowwwww. D:

I think I enjoyed today ? Haha. Really chatted a looooooooooooooooooooooot. Non-stop all the way after we reached. -,-

I'm sorry Nordy, for leaving you for so long and continuously. :x I know you won't blame me. HA HA HA. & stop pushing my head please. -,- You better go interview at Jolie Femme, if not I'll kill you. & See! I told you that you will be fine mah! Stupid abnormal silly negative lady. D:

Now, my wish is to get the job at Concept 109. ;D

No comments: