Thursday, December 6, 2007

I OVERSPENT! ;




Yesterday, went to City Square again. Haha. This time, there's only 3 of us, Yurii, Yuta and Yumii. Hahaha! In case you don't know who is Yuta, she's my cousin too, just joined our - sistership of the "Yu" - :D


This time, I bought quite a number of things. And I love all of them! <3


There's actually a heels too, black heels, didn't took photo of it. Heh.

There's only one thing I'm sad and troubled about. I OVERSPENT! So now, I have to change my SGD50 to RM130. Then return Yuta RM39.90, and Yurii RM3. Haha. I was thinking of keeping the SGD50 till I go back to Singapore and buy some things that I want, but now, no hope. Just have to get a job asap after I go back. No more slacking. Sigh. Gonna find a Hairstylist job and learn learn learn till I can cut people's hair. Heh. Heard from Yurii that it's quite a tough job. Worried.

Oh ya, I'm urgently looking for dress! With sleeves and plain(can match with a belt)! Grey or Blue yea. The dress must be able to cover my ass uh! Haha. XD Anyway, dress is long. Lol.

Hmm, guess I'll stop here. Will not be blogging till I get back to Singapore, which is this Saturday. :)

再见啦!

No comments: