Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shenzhen/HK Day One.

April 11,


Day One.


Met the Bf and his Mum at Budget Terminal at around 2:30PM. Checked-in, then went to have our lunch. Bumped into Shuning at the food court there! She's heading to Taiwan!! *envy*

I had the most awful duck noodle I had in my life. Seriously, the noodles were tasteless at all. Should have settled for Secret Recipe which I intended to have in the first place, but because the Bf wanted to eat this duck noodle, I changed my mind and followed his choice. -.-

Took our own sweet time and overlooked the time to board the plane! :b Rushed to board our plane as it was already last call!

I got to say, Tiger is waaay better than Jetstar!! The seats were much more comfy! The only cons about it is the budget terminal, basically there is nothing at there and the food sucks.

Reached Hongkong around 8PM. Have to make our way to Shenzhen as our hotel was there. Tried looking for the A43 bus as recommended by Richard Uncle, but to no avail. Asked around but didn't solve our problems. I got annoyed and it's cw(from this point cold war will be replaced w/ cw) with the Bf again. I can feel from the side of my eyes that his Mum was constantly looking at my black face and I got even more annoyed, don't like people to look at me all the time esp. when I'm mad.

Took the train and I find Hk's train service are so troublesome!! -.- & guess what?! The Bf lost the pocket-sized handy HK MTR map which was given by Richard Uncle. My face was even more black by then. Reached Luohu Railway Station to cross the border to Shenzhen.

After we got through the customs, we hopped on to a cab and off to our hotel, Hedong Hotel. Checked-in, settled down and out we go for dinner! Took a cab to 乐园路 for cheap seafood!










Saw a ghost on the bottom left?




This is the most popular and recommended seafood restaurant. 华城.




Like mother,


Like son.




Women selling expensive Longans.










Dog meat!!! Omg. Fuck cheenas.


Clean freak?




Yummy chicken!


Huge amount of Dou miao vege. Where can you find such huge amount vege in Sg restaurants?! I think the vegetables in Sg are too expensive that they are not so generous with it. Loving cheenas vege.






Tiny crab-.-





After dinner, went to walk around exploring the place and then it was time to head back to the hotel to rest and get prepared for the next day! :D

While walking around..


Spotted this..


Huge black dog!! Omg. As you can see from the above photo, the owner is huge too. :\
Compare the big black dog with the poodle at the left side of the photo!! This photo does not do justice to how HUGE the dog is. O.O

No comments: