Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shenzhen/HK Day Two.

April 12,


Day Two.


Woke up early in the morning and rushed to have our complimentary breakfast! More choices, but still awful. -.-


Outside of the hotel. Btw, I booked my hotel through Agoda.






Hopped onto a cab to our first destination, Luohu! Out to find luggage and non-authentic Gucci n LV bags.





I almost cried when we were in the shopping mall, cos the Bf refused to get a prepaid card for me to call home as soon as possible. I find him super selfish in the incident. I mean like, he has his mother with him, but I'm not! I'm a girl, my parents will worry about me, I need to call back! My Sis told me to Whatsapp her when I reached safely, but I didn't, cos I couldn't connect to any Wifi!! D:

Was approached by a lady asking if we want to check out fakes, we followed her to her shop, but what she showed us was magazines, no stocks. So Benny Cheong requested for the real thing, not pictures, while I was outside trying to call my mother, but I don't know why, it keep failing!! I was so panicky and the Bf didn't sense a bit, all he had in mind was.. fake bags fake bags fake bags. Wtf. The person the we have to wait for them to bring the stocks for us, so we decided to go have our lunch.

The lady recommended us to this place and the food SUCKS seriously. -.-































She actually waited outside for us till we finish our lunch and then bring us back to the shop again! Wtf. We went back to realised they still havent brought the bags there and then we left again, till a man approached us. Followed him, and reached their shop, then they brought us to their store. It was super far and super creepy! It was on the 7th floor, but they let one of them out on the 7th and check whether there was anyone there, then we went to the 8th and wait for the person to give signal then we can go down! Super scary lah! Not advisable to follow anyone to the store if you are all girls, or just 1-2 person. Bought 9items in total. I got none, reason being, no nice designs leh! Thought of getting one fake then I don't need spend so much on one real one mah! Not much difference leh, serious. We spent like, near to 2 hours in the store!! Wtf. Choosing was fast, but the waiting time when they went out to take the better ones for us was long! And the bargaining took even longer! Oh they also have the luggage I was looking for!!! Omg. I wanted to get it straight away, but the Bf thought it was too expensive(which was not), and said we should walk around first, if really can't find anywhere else then go back to them. :(

Cabbed back to our hotel to put the bags down then went out again to our second destination. Well, I left the place with 0 top. I bought a pair of tribal legging, 4 pairs of contact lenses, a pair of heart shades in red and an iPhone diamante casing. The Bf got 2 tshirts and a pair of jeans.

Was so urgently looking for a small sling bag but can't find any nice ones!! I was like, w/o a bag, so I really needed one!















































Around late afternoon, the Bf's mum went to have foot reflexology and full body massage. It took around 1hr20mins up to 2hours. So the Bf and I went to continue our shopping adventure.














Another lady approached us for manicures! We followed her, since we had nothing better to do and no where else to go. Haha!









I did the polka dot design again-.- The Bf dyed his hair while I was doing my nails! ^^ Meanwhile I keep getting approached by the beaticians asking me if I want to do facial, want to do an injection to my nose bridge to make it stand out more, want to perm my eye lashes.. Wtf. Cheena people are srsly annoying.

After we were done, we still have some more time before we have to go fetch the Bf's mum. We walked around some more then went over to see if the mum's done. Since she was not done yet, we decided to go back to the hotel to put the things down then went back again.

Had our dinner at the safest place, Ajisen Ramen. Yummy food! Like finally. -.- Escaped cheenas food. Teehehe:b






























Shopped around for some more, brought his mum back to the place I did my manicure to do facial, we walked around some more, then picked his mum up after an hour or so.

Went back to the hotel to end our looong day! :D







No comments: