Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shenzhen/HK Day Three

/Added some photos/

April 13,


Day Three.



Woke up super earlyyy! Had our breakfast at the hotel restaurant again, since it was free. Haha. After that went out to take a cab to Luohu custom again! Wanted to head over to Hongkong.























First stop was 黄大仙! Prayed and three of us 求签! Super duper freaking accurate! Must-go if you are going to HK!!!















































After praying, we went for shopping at Mongkok! Went to have our lunch at some random cafe after walking around a bit and bought my Laneige facial products. I have to say this!! If you uses Laneige products, must go Hongkong buy!!! I bought it at Wisma Isetan for around SGD40-50+, forgot the exact price, but I tell you, it doesn't matter cos you will never ever be able to find a Laneige facial cleaner and toner for SGD30 each!!



























































Along the way, we asked a lot of people for directions to the Kee Wah Bakery which is famous for their 老婆饼 recommended by the Blogger, Fidelis. We had a hard time looking for it! Wasted a lot of time walking around and around. Sigh.. I suggest, YOU JUST GET IT FROM THE AIRPORT!!!! Omfg, when we arrived at the airport and saw the Kee Wah Bakery there we felt so stupid!! Should just buy from airport lah! Somemore don't need to take it along here and there! So heavy lor. -.-

Finally after buying the 老婆饼, we left Mongkok and made our way to the Madame Tussauds! Oh man, all was well until I get pissed at the photos the Bf took for me. He really suck at photography. Suckssssssssssssss D: Wtf, I really hate it when I take nice photos for people, then what I get back was nothing else but shit photos!




































































































Ok, so.. All the way from once we were out and I saw a mickey statue standing there with very pretty castle background, I wanted to take photos and cos I was already so pissed off, I SHOWED the Bf how I want the photo to turn out, I took the camera, aimed and told him "Nah, take the camera, I want take liddat!".

End up, same shit.

I wanted him to retake, but suddenly the crowd are coming out already, a lot of people are surrounding the mickey statue, so I got even more pissed that now if I want to retake I'll have to wait again. & I don't have the mood to wait anymore. Walked away feeling super duper annoyed.

Once I get pissed off, it is the moment of ignoring each other aka cw(cold war) again. Sigh.

Hate it when we go for holiday, he never fail to piss me off. Hate that I got a bad temper. D: Y'know, I'm not as blessed as any other girls out there who have a Bf who is willing to coax them when they throw tantrum. When I do that just like any other girls would, we will be under cw again. He will never ever coax me. Never. Ever.

So all the way when we were at the most romantic place like, The Peak. We had to be in cw. Sigh. From the mickey photo incident till the end of the night when we go back to our hotel, I was basically alone-in-Hongkong. 0 photos taken together at The Peak. :'(



























Next up was the Avenue of Stars. I swear I would want to return to this place if we were to get another chance to go Hongkong together again. Totally wasted trip, we should just get our ass back to the hotel. -.-

No one would ever expect and imagine this before.I walked along the romantic and gorgeous path along Avenue of Stars, with tears rolling down my cheeks. Yeah, dramatic. You try standing in the shoe and think how I feel. I'm not at fault at all, he was the one who took ugly pics and should apologize to me, but he ended up giving me attitude as well!! Wtf.












































The Bf and the Mum was walking behind me throughout since the mickey-thing so I reckon they won't even noticed I'm tearing. I also don't want let them see me cry lor, like some vulnerable useless girl. Especially the Bf's Mum, I feel quite uncomfortable when she keeps looking at me(I can see/sense from the corner of my eyes-.-).

I don't know, it was just like the BKK trip, so I hate it when it's not just me and the Bf, or it's odd number! & I realized he likes it to be more than just 2 of us. :\

Walked a very looong way to the MTR and then to Yau Ma Tei station to have our dinner! Looong queue claypot rice!





















After dinner we went to take the train back to Luohu and cabbed back to our cosy hotel! Totally exhausted and sick and tired of, everything.





I am not someone who is very easy to get along with, especially if we are very close and I was once pissed at you before. Haha! I am good when you just know me and if you are good to me. I'm the type of person who treats you like the exact way you treat me. ;) My attitude power one lor.. Ever since I'm together with the Bf, I think all the Bugis friends also see before my attitude problem liao.. Last time I will not show my attitude problem to friends de leh, don't know why now I become from bad to worst. :(

I guess I made a bad impression to the Bf's Mum already. My attitude changed tremendously from when I first met her till before we went to this holiday trip together. :\

No comments: