Friday, May 13, 2011

Shenzhen/HK Day Four

April 14,


Day Four.


Early in the morning, woke up, then rushed to meet Keith's wife at Luohu Station to go to Guangzhou together. Took the train and went reached there after an hour or so..





Train token. It is used the same way as our ezlink card! Just tap it! When you reach your destination, there will be a coin slot for you to return the token! :D



Laopo and her Gf on the China-tuktuk.











We took the China-tuktuk. Lol.. But.. totally unsafe. We lost the Bf!! We took 3 tuktuks and the Bf was the one alone, then they keep turning here and there making rounds and rounds and suddenly when we dropped off, we realised the Bf was not with us. Took us almost an hour before we finally met him again. :'( Actually not worried about his safety at that time cos he is too independent already haha! I knew he will be safe, but I'm not sure whether he can find us, cos for sure he totally will have no idea what is the name of the place we heading to. Haha.

End up he used the tuktuk driver phone to call me, lucky he kept the prepaid card! Cos the sim card was with me. Lol.. He called and at least I can tell him where to go to meet us. (:

Shopped around Guangzhou and bought quite a lot! Most of them are repeated designs cos mostly they only do wholesale. Left there around late afternoon.. Headed back to Shenzhen..

Went to have our lunch at Luohu. The first yummy local food I had. Lol.. Omelet rice. I want to learn how to cook!! :D







After our dinner we went back to the hotel to take a short rest, then the mom decided to stay in, I think she is really tired already.. So.. The bf and I continued with our adventure!

Went to Dongmen again to walk around and finally found the toilet restaurant!! Teehehe:b Been told to tried the dessert, but I geikiang.. the person on the net only recommended the very very normal looking chocolate ice cream in poopoo shape, but I went to order something more expensive and fancy looking, turned out.. like what everyone else says.. the food suckssss D:

































New contact lens from China :D













Headed back to hotel to accompany the mom cos the bf is a mummy booooy. :\















My handsome boy!







New luggage! Super heartssssssss(Y)

No comments: