Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shenzhen/HK Day Five

Arpil 15,


Day Five.


In a blink of an eye, it was our last day already!







Decided to head down to Causeway Bay, wanted to walk around, but we couldn't find the way to any shopping paradise that looks attractive. :\ So left, and headed down to Central.

















Searched high and low for the famous egg tart. The bulky luggage was killing me and the annoying bf is killing me even stronger. -.-











After we got the egg tarts, we headed to the airport! Had our lunch at Maxin's at T1, then went back to T2 to check in our luggage and that was when we saw Kee Wah Bakery. -.-


























^@%#@^#^%@$#$$%@!%^@%!^%$#^%!@$!^@%^& !!!



Couple iPhone cover we got from the Ladies' Market at HK.
It is very super duper difficult to get a pretty 3GS cover now.. Really liked. Sg already has it, but only for iPhone 4, I guess.



Reached home around 2am? Forgot already!



Egg tarts which turns out to be awful. I mean like.. I think I just buy from KFC lah! This is so.. average only lor. -.-

No comments: