Sunday, March 9, 2008

♥ Hiro ;

Yesterday was my Off-day .

Szemian Nordy came over to my place, for movies, but my computer got the Standby Problem again. -,- So, it's a bit irritating while watching.



This show is super duper awesome. Should go catch it in the cinema! Actually I was going to, but Friday we missed the 9:30pm slot. :( So Shuning and I decided to watch it separately, thus I ended up watching with Szemian! ;D

Cried at the last part, the storyline is super great! Okay, I don't want to say until like it's really very very extremely good, if not later you all put on BIG hopes to watch then come out with disappointment. Hahaha! :D Hiro(the male lead) is super duper handsome can! I wish I have a boyfriend like him , if can I don't mind being single for really super long just to wait for his arrival into my life. ;) Super sweet.














The cam shy lady. :x Sorry Nordy!! ;) At least cannot see your face.



Played Game Of Life, cos my computer really sucks and don't want to let us watch the following movie.



So..



Left Score: Mine ; Right Score: Nordy's .





The marvelous ice-cream. Hahaha! ;D



Had lots and lots of laughters and chats with her. ;D

She left at around 12:30am and I accompany her to wait for cab .

I love Nordy ~

No comments: