Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sucky Day ;



Worked .

Met Shuning in the train cos she have an interview there at 1:30pm.

And she got that job! Oh me god. Guess she'll be starting work next week. :D

Had our lunch .





Then snacks.

I call it mininut. Cos it's mini-donut .


Chatted and chatted, almost non-stop ? Haha.

Remember this shoe I bought previously ?


It totally sucks. Although it's really nice, it makes my sweaty foot stinks now!! D:

So, I bought a new love.




But it suck again. Cos it spoiled half-way, so I went back to change, but to a smaller size. -,-

The size I spoiled was the last one already, so I got to change to a size which is exactly the size of my foot, I like wearing bigger ones, at least not just nice lah! D: Actually she wanted to sew it back for me and I was alright with it, but Auntie keep on saying I'm stupid to not change to a new one. :( I change to a new one cos I was afraid it will spoil again and they didn't sewed it well. -,- Damn ugly.

So, I wasted my $15 like this, but I love it a lot. -,-

Shuning bought this! ;D It sucks too. Make her pain. Hahah!~ Ask her buy the same one as mine don't want la! She deserves it! Wahahahaha! :DDD


Okay, today sucks.

No sale. -,-

1pm - 9pm . Not more than 10 people came in! And today is a F-R-I-DA-Y-! Sucks.

Wonderful. It's my first time, working full-day without any sales. The feeling sucks. Totally sucky.

Headed, no, rushed to Dhoby Ghaut. Cos we planned to catch Sky Of Love, that why Shuning spent her whole day at De Fanci. Too rush that we missed the time. Was uber tire from rushing from Dhoby Station all the way up there. -,-

Must be Bessie! Ask me to wait for her! D: && the sales, make me don't feel like closing the shop! D: Sorry Shuning! Come my house watch okay! ;D

Rested at some don't know what thing. Then went to Dhoby Xchange, since we can't catch the show already.

Saw a heels which I totally love and gonna get it asap! :D I hope it won't be gone soon, cos it's the last piece!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !~

No comments: