Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pool Pool Pool ;



Worked.



Shuning came to find me at around 6pm.

Had our dinner, ordered food from Water-Rise. Hehe. Today delivery FOC & no minimum order! Good right.. Auntie also ordered from them .



Yummy! Except that extra de Cheese Stick. -,-

My Boss came .. -,- Secretly . Lame right. I don't care if he catches me slacking or what .. Since I'm quitting soon, I don't think I need to bother about these things. ;) I know it's better to leave happily and do my job well now when I'm still their employee, but.. I just couldn't stand them, it's like.. He came to check out on me(okay, boss have that right, but I'm just unhappy)! Come on.. He doesn't even trust me so I don't see the need to respect them. They will also ask neighbors about me. -,- Stupid.





Headed to Hougang Plaza. Pool-ed. Kind of taught Shuning how to pool, but is like.. will vomit blood!! D: So in the end, she use whatever ways she is comfortable in, and also use her luck to get the balls in. Lol. Indeed, she improved later, but all "tyco" one. :x





When we are going to leave. I fucktard made fun of me lah! Cb. D:

Cos I think he know I'm watching them pool-ing all the while, then maybe he thought I liked him or what.. He went to the lady(we were there, paying) then he called her "美女", two times. I thought it was a bit weird cos that lady didn't cared about him and ACCIDENTALLY answered him, as in like.. look at him. Then without a second or two, he look at me saying.. "Sorry, 不是叫你,是叫她(pointing towards that lady)". -,- And is straight away one okay! It's so obvious he was trying to make fun of me lah! D: I think he can react so fast is because he was already waiting for us to react , and the stupid me .. Argh! D: And the most most most obvious part is Shuning is actually blocking in between us. -,- I stretch out my head to look at him de lor! You say obvious not?! His react is wayyyyy too fast. Want act also don't know how to act . Okay, I know all of you must be thinking how I react right.. Okay, tell you now..

Nothing.

Basically, I did nothing!! D: Stupid. Retard. Idiot. Fuck.

I was too embarrassed to be doing any thing else other than talking to Shuning to distract my embarrassments. D:

But one thing to say..

They are really good in Billard. -,- Argh, I hate them! Why am I praising them instead of scolding them?! Stupid.

F.Y.I, it's the guy behind Shuning. Look @ the above photo of Shuning pool-ing, white top. ( Think he is 白马王子 meh! Disgusting.

And one more thing is.. the guy along with him laughed at me. -,- Cause I don't know how to start. -,- I can't hit the balls to the extend that it'll all be dispersed. D: Only a bit of it will move, my most exaggerate experience is only one moved, and all the other still stayed in place, still in a triangular shape. D:

Okay, this anger thing shall stop. Back!

And just when I'm trying to distract myself, Shuning say Hello to someone.

Zuo Peng, Brian, Jun Yang and Zuo Peng's Friend - Weiming ? :D

They went to pool too! Haha! Decided to look at them pool. I love observing people pool-ing. It's coooool ~ Some more can learn from them a bit. Heh. :p

They-are-AWESOME. Ya, spell the word. A-W-E-S-O-M-E .

I'm so going to ask them to ask me out to see them pool again! Hahaha! Shuning accompany me ah! ;D Although you will risk in being 'suan' by Zuopeng again. Hahaah! ;D

Weiming rocks man! I think he is really the most awesome one. Lol. :D Although he's not really good-looking, cos he wears specs! Awww.. And he's super duper quiet like a loner, once he pool, he rocks and melt my heart. Hahah! No la! Just admire him alot. Coooool guy. Aiya, never take the opportunities to talk to him when he loner-ing! D:

Headed home at around 1am. Super late for me. I very guai one hor! ;D Cab fare sucks. Hougang to Punggol - $8.70!!! D: D:

I'm grouchy in this post . D:

No comments: