Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Quitting! ;

Monday



Worked.

Nothing much. Not gonna say about him, cos Sunday when Liqun came over to my place, she say I always talk until very depress. Lol. And every post also got talk about him. Haha! Anyways, from now on, I guess you people won't hear me talking about him anymore. :)

And so I spent my super bored day @ work like this:









Tuesday



Was super late today!

Usually, I have to reach at 11am, but I will only be there at 11:30am. Now, I have to be there at 1pm, yes, I was there at 1:30pm yesterday. Today! I only reached there at 2pm! Oh me god. D:

I spend almost the whole of the time doing this:




My Bed of Roses. :D




Look @ this! Ain't it cuteee ? :D




Bought this super cute thingo. $3 only. Hehehe! Bought from Auntie. ;D


And so..

I left work at 9pm. Back home by almost 10pm. Surf net till 11:30pm, now I am here BLOGGING ! Hahaha! :D

Gotta quit after Jeneve comes back. Will tell her I will work for her till the third week of March, if she intend to hire someone. If not, I'll probably leave straight away, without hestitating. :D I really can't stand it anymore. Now, even though she is overseas, she still call the shop every night, when it's about 9pm. One, I think she want to check whether I got leave early not, Two is to check how's sales. D: Sicko. Hate her super much that I really want to get my pay from the cashier and leave straight away. Really don't feel like going to work now, which I think is super unbelievable, since I love money so much. I know I have to work to earn, but now, it's like, I don't know.. Maybe I really should quit asap. No point staying as my heart had left . :)

Bye!


I want a boyfriend -

No comments: