Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hokkaido Fair - Cream Puff

Ok so I got to know from Miyake Wong that Tampines Mall has got a Hokkaido fair with pretty yummy desserts ! I can't make it as my off day was past, so I got my Sis to go! Haha! She's learning Japanese so I'm pretty sure she'll be interested in that. I told her to buy the crepe Miyake recommended and she bought cream puffs and Ramen!

As you know I already said I'm actually on diet so I don't munch on things like how I do in the past. I waited until this one fine night, when I'm back home earlier than usual, then I tried it!

Superrrrr yummy. Omgszx.. The milk cream inside the puff was oh so delicious.. BUT!! The cream puff was a tad big and so when you ate like almost 3/4 of it, you might probably get a lil full and sick of it. One cream puff for 2 is good enough! ^^







Pardon my messy hair lol been at work the whole day I can't helped but look like an insane lady lol..



Look at the generous amount of cream inside! Awesome ~



We just cooked the Ramen ytd and also just tried the crepe, the pics are still in my camera! Will blog about it next time!

No comments: