Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ramen

I mentioned we cooked the Ramen bought from Hokkaido Fair on the previous post right..

Here are the pics!

My Sis said she think they gave her the wrong one, she said she asked for spicy one, but this was not. Lucky we got the super spicy powder given by my Bro's gf's mum.




Looked like one packet of this noodle is just for one pax right.. We 4person also cannot finish it!! :\



Char siew for the ramen and the veggie my sis bought.








We cooked it and this was the HUGE wok of ramen we had for 4.





I think all of us had at least 3-4bowls of this small lil bowl. Haha! The bf cleared the last portion left in the wok. 3 of us were too frigging full to stuff anymore noodle in. Lol.




Too bad la, the fair is over now.. If not I might ask my Sis go again and buy some more packet spare at home. Haha! Really nice know!!

I scooped a small bowl for myself and added a lil of the super spicy chili powder and half slice of cheese. M a r v e l o u s. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: