Monday, July 18, 2011

Bestie

Hihi~

This is the crepe from Hokkaido Fair! Actually I find it soso only lah.. But it is No. 1.. Lol.. The crepe is kind of.. tasteless? & it was supposed to be caramel milk, but I can't taste any caramel in it.. So, yup quite disappointed in this.







Anyways, I didn't went to work today. Told my boss I'll get an mc.. Went to meet Bestie to the docs, then came over to my place! Chill at my plc all the way from 4pm - 10pm. Shioook. Love time like this with my dearest Bestie. We can talk about almost everything and anything! She always give me opinions, help me solve my problems, and vice versa! I helped her sometimes as well! ^^

Hoped we can have time like this more often but it's damn difficult because our time doesn't click all the time and I'm lucky today she's free for me! Just met her on Friday night after I came back frm work and I can see her today again! Hehe blessed. ♥♥♥

I want to take the same area of house with her!! Stay same block!! Talk about our future house design together! ^^ Her Bf has been talking about getting a house, and Benny is yakking about it as well.. So maybe we will really have a dream come true ooooooooooh love it.

I want to go overseas together with her! Go Taiwan together, go Muar do our hair together! Everything and anything together lol.. :D

Ok la, I'm going non-stop about rubbish.. Cheh.. Byebye.



No comments: