Monday, July 25, 2011

Perfumes!

Went to Mustafa on Friday after work with the Bf cos I wanted to go look at the perfumes~

Before we headed over to Mustafa, the Bf wanted to eat something, I don't want to be like those typical girls who refused to have supper, so I broke my diet principal and ate Yongtaufoo with him. Haha! Chose as little as I can :x

Was quite crowded that night.



&&& I think I bought this on impulse.



Damage: SGD49




And after some more walking around and smelling around, I saw this!! Amazingly nice smell I likeee~ Then I posted on Fb to see if any kind friends I have who are willing to get it for me lol.. Small bottle around $70 and big one ard $90! HEHE. Myself no moolah, I cannot spend so much if not no money for my birthday lol, so I bought the Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms. It is EDT, so it's cheap and so yup..

Just in case if you don't know, just in case la hor, EDT represents Eau De Toilette and this if you see this on the packaging of the perfume, it can only last you for a few hours no matter how much you spray on your body/clothes/wherever. And for EDP represents Eau De Parfum, this can last you for ONE WHOLE DAY. I've heard, some reaaaally good perfume, if you sprayed it on your clothes wear it out the whole day wash it after you got home hang it dry, the smell will still be there! Amazing much but I never experienced this before. Haha..

The YSL Parisienne is EDP, that explains the difference of price.






After we finished browsing through almost all of the perfumes, we went up to level 2 or 3(?) to window shop! Haha.. I only intend to get the perfume la, so was very determined to not buy anything else. BUT!!

We came across this..


SGD0.90



It's only fucking 90cents!! It was written on the packaging the instructions was almost the same as the Jell-o I bought on eBay. And I spell.. FUCK MY LIFE.

I bought it, to try it out. & failed.

The alcohol turned out to be too much lol.. It tastes like superglue, cos y'know when sometimes you mixed too much Vodka in your drink it always turned out to be awful, very awful like as if you're drinking a cup of superglue or something. Yucks. Blame the tutorial vid on Youtube!!

Hope I will succeed in doing it the next time. Sigh..


*Oh btw, I'm already on diet for approx. 3 weeks, guess how much weight I lost?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ONE FUCKING KG.


FML.

PLEASE DON'T DOUBT MY DIET.

I don't think it's too much for me to have only one meal a day,
I don't think it's too much for me to drink 1 frigging pathetic small bottle of yoghurt smoothie to replace my one and only meal for the day and
I don't think it's too much for me to only drink 1 bottle of Meiji Chocolate milk for one whole fucking day,

I just can't shed the fats. *sobs*

I can't go any further, I will faint w/o all the nutrients/protein/whatever. Imma continue this one yoghurt smoothie a day and I'm going to add some fruits to my diet and at the same time, my life saver, Bioslim tea. HA HA HA HA HA ~

I still have 20 days. Pray for me I can lose some inches, weight doesn't matter, it's the inches which counts. *

No comments: