Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Giddiness

Time is passing very fast everyday! We're already on the last week of July! Omg, it feels like.. we just past June and now July is ending.

Well, today was not a good start for me. The moment I get down from the bed, I felt g i d d i n e s s ~~~ I almost couldn't balance myself. Sad to say, the Bf didn't noticed I was not feeling well and still kept giving me the annoyed face cos he was already late for work. Anyway, I also didn't expect him to show me a lot of concern, cos he never did before.

I think it's obvious as for why I felt the giddiness lah! Haha.. Haven't consumed any food for 2 days already, if I really sot and continued that diet plan I think I confirm will faint lor.. Was feeling too uncomfortable, I cannot stand giddiness, so I ate! Chose to have Yongtaufoo soup, I had 3 different types of vegetables, golden mushroom, egg tofu and a hotdog! (: Lasted me till now, feeling a lil hungry but nope, I'm not gonna eat ANYTHING. Just gonna drink my cup of Bioslim later before I sleep.

*ok I just gulps down my cup of Bioslim lol*


Let's countdown to 19 days till my diet plan ends for a couple of days for me to enjoy myself to the fullest and after that I MIGHT start dieting again to shed off the fats I gained in the.. 2 days? :x


Was supposed to go over to the Bf's place but he told me in the afternoon that he will be going to Pulau Ubin to pick durians, so he told me to go back Punggol. -.- Just nice, at night, my Sis Whatsapp me so I told her to go over to fetch me after her lessons, she agreed and I was soo happy cos I don't have to take the bus back home alone! Haha!

When I was closing shop he got to know my Sis was going to fetch me then he was like damn shock then make me shock also lol.. He was the one who told me to go back Punggol what!! Then he told me he going to Molly's place. Sigh.. When then he can quit gambling.. :(

So yup, here are some photos taken on the previous night! Tsk, I forgot to take photos of me in the leopard cardigan from Ohsofickle. :( Though I looked fat, but it is still very chio! Haha.. Well, maybe next time. Bye!












I think Imma get another pair of flatform in nude! It's mad comfy and mad PREEETTY!! (but my feet just can't stop sweating #fml)

No comments: