Friday, August 5, 2011

A new hair day at JB.

July 27,


A new hair day at JB.


SAM_5841

SAM_5843 SAM_5844

SAM_5846
With my new chio hotpink lipstick, just received it in the morning.
& my new chain ring :D


Was supposed to stay up overnight and prepare to leave for Muar the next day morning 8am. Both of us, the bf and I, fell asleep in the living room -.-

So both of us also, obviously, overslept. I woke up around 11am? Or 12? I don't remember but as long as it is after 8, we won't have enough time to go to Muar. Lucky tickets and all was not booked yet. Sad thing was we made Jackie disappointed. She said she was so looking forward to see us. :\

I rushed to bathe and prepare myself, while the bf continued sleeping, like a pig.

The only thing in my mind was, although we were too late for Muar, but at least we still have enough time to head over to Angel at JB!! So we rushed out and booked appointment with them at 3:30pm.


SAM_5849


3:30pm, we were still at the M'sia customs. :x Rushed to take a cab with my sweaty feet on my slippery flatform D: The feeling seriously sucks. Dragged my mood down to the worst it can get. My sweaty feet + palm is seriously gettin' on my nerves recently, everytime I wear chio shoes, they must sweat! & make me so uncomfortable and spoil my mood. I had enough of it!! I'm going to do something about it. Acupuncture? Any suggestions? I don't really feel like going under the knife, so any solution except surgeries please. Never had any surgeries in my life, I'm scaredycat.

No photos at the salon cos the bf felt sucky after his haircut. >.< He pulled a looooong blaaaack face throughout the 5hours we were there. I felt so guilty cos my hair took really long to get done and I know he can't wait to leave.

I wanted ashbrown or something close to ash, but the ladyboss said becos my hair was bleached so no matter what colour I dye, it will fall off in the most, two weeks. Then I was like.. -.- If that's so then I dye for what sia wtf.

So they suggested I dye darker colours so they could add a lil bit of black in it and by the time the colour falls off, it will be 2 tone lighter than the newly dyed colour. So I was left with no choice lah!!! D: Regret bleaching. Sigh!

Oh and before they dyed my hair for me, I did a perm! ^^ They blow my hair until so damn fucking curly it looked damn sucky but after I washed my hair the next day, the curl is what I want! (:

So now, it's been a week plus, the colour really lightens already! Now it looked better! Not so blacky like a shit. Hehe:b

Okok back to that day..

So we rushed to have our dinner at Sentosa!!


SAM_5854

SAM_5855

SAM_5856 SAM_5858


Meetaimak. He always order this everytime we dine there. -.-
SAM_5859


BBQ sticks! Yumyumzzz..
SAM_5861


Butter crayfish, not very good, but acceptable. Could have been yummier if it's cereal :b
SAM_5862


Best! Curry wild boar~ Omgszx. Eat this with rice shiok max, but I was on diet, so no rice :(
SAM_5863


After dinner rushed back to Sgp and home sweet home. :D

Here you go, photos of me in dark, almost black, hair you may not seen in like.. 3years? Haha!


SAM_5876


My new F21 feather necklace! (:
SAM_5868

SAM_5873

SAM_5874


Oh and my turban is new too!! :D
SAM_5882

SAM_5884


Oh and one last thing, I find myself damn clever!!

My chain ring was too loose for me on one side and I can't helped it.. It just keep falling out while we were on the way to M'sia, then suddenly got lightbulbs on top of my head *blink* !


SAM_5896


Can you see that it is very loose?
SAM_5897


Problem solved.
SAM_5898


Noticed the difference already? Haha..
SAM_5899

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This is the secret weapon!! :D
SAM_5900


I have this ring on my right hand middle finger all the time, given by my Mum and so I made use of it! Hehe:b

Clever right...

No comments: