Monday, June 6, 2011

Brownieee~

May 21,


Brownieee~



Awesome night out w/ Babylove, Hugo and Xgui.

First stop was duriansss!






Then next up was dimsum~










This place cannot be compared with Swee Choon. Most likely won't be returning. :\

Then.. We took bus 21 to Hugo's place and Xgui was left alone to wait for her bus.. Hahahahahaha~ But end up she also take cab la.. Lol..


We went to visit.. Brownie~







He always turn away when my camera point at him!!! D:





Like a kelian~ Lol..



I think he saw my camera -.-



Gay partner. Actually the main purpose of going Hugo's place was to get this shirt. Lol..



Me and baby brownie~



Chowchow always have this very grumpy face! Whyyyyyy~ Just like me, always grumpy.





This was supposedly a perfect shot, but.. my hand cover the flash and .. the photo turned out all red, tried adjusting the colour and this was the best I can do. :(





Pretty boy!



Tiko peh! Touch Brownie butt!!





Look how thick his fur! He was perspiring at the void deck! Haha..







I super super like this photo~
Hugo looked damn cool.. Brownie looked confused, looking at the ugly pig. Hahaha:D



I swear, this photo he sat there for me to take this pic.. Serious!! I think he know me already, so he let me take the picture hehe:b Cos I took him for a walk hoho :O



Took a cab home ard 2am.. Ahh, I wanna get a puppy. :x

No comments: