Sunday, June 5, 2011

Farewell Steamboat for Jackie.

May 20,


Farewell Steamboat for Jackie.



It was Jackie's last day already. And.. finally they decided to hang out together before Jackie leaves. Well, maybe they really can't make it for the prawning/movie.

Went to the steamboat together after work! There were 7 people this time round! ^^ Hugo, Xgui, Ellaine, Jackie, her Bf, Benny and I! :D Have lots of laughter, I guessed everyone enjoyed this last gathering with Jackie. Don't know when she will come to Singapore again. But..! I will be visiting her very soon! She is going back to prepare for her Sis's salon. So after their grand opening on the 12th of May, I will drop by soon to have my hair cut and perm(?) and coloured! Hehehe :B All at once. Save the trouble! Will have to do treatment very often from then on.. :(



























& here, I introduce you, Hugo's toh ka poh..







Shared a cab home with Xgui, Hugo and Ellaine! One person only SGD8!! Hehe:b Good deal~

No comments: