Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update . :)

Some overdue photos. Haha. :D



Wednesday


Sales suck . 10+ customers only . D:

Sms-ed for almost the whole day . :)

Had actually wanted to slack at Kovan with Ruiting and Rickson , but Ruiting doesn't want to , so me and Rickson ended up at Bugis play pool. Chatted after we finished pool-ing . Cos I was super lousy at it, and Rickson is super pro , he think it's not challenging and I think it's embarrassing. -,- So we left after a while , didn't stayed there long . Chatted all the way outside BK till 3am then headed home .







Talked on the phone with Rickson after I got home till 6am . Haha . :D

Yes, we're insane . :p


Thursday



Supposed to meet Ruiting at 2pm, but due to my oversleeping sickness , we met up at around 3-4pm .

Headed down to Bugis, had actually wanted to do some windows shopping , but ended up slacking around . LOL .

Went to McDonald's to have our late lunch . Ran around to this shop that shop, chat chat chat, run here run there. Lol. Busy huh .. :p

Headed home at the usual knock off time, got off like no off . -,-


Friday

Was late, so cabbed down . $12 damage in my pocket . D:

Mum nagged like as if I took 100bucks from her to take cab when the amount I took was only $20 . -,-

Finally got my fucking pathetic little pay . Deduct the lateness charge and the clothes I bought that time, I'm left with a even more pathetic amount . D:

Ruiting will be back to Messy to work the next day . :)

But ..
.
.
.
.
.
.

With conditions ..

1) Have to pull up Uncle's sales at Messy .
2) When working at Cosine, cannot talk to the sell handphone accessories tenants .
3) Cannot keep on run here and there .
4) Cannot keep on use handphone .

All of these, I think she can complete none . Lets see when she'll be kicked off by them again . I think she's used by them lor , serious . I don't care if I'll get myself into trouble writing these in my blog, it's MY blog , I write whatever I want, I just hope people who worked there and read my blog too don't go around spreading things . I'm not pointing fingers, I already got to know that a few reads it . :) Just keep everything to yourself alright .. ;)

Ruiting's sales talk isn't good , she's the same pattern as me one . :p Justin will talk to her one . It's her habit of running around, she's always running to buy food, drinks, toilet, etc etc .. She has got a bf now, her bf calls her every time ! & I really mean every time , can like .. 5minutes once . -,- Super exaggerating one .

So I bet she'll be asked to leave soon again . Not only her . I bet I will be sacked soon too . Basically, it's the 3rd time she came back to Messy to work , which means, she's sacked 2 times already. Don't understand why she's so devoted/loyal to Messy . -,-

One more time I'm severely late / did something wrong, I bet it'll really be goodbye .


Saturday

Didn't went home straight after work .

Slack outside BK with Ruiting and Rickson till Bus 80 second last bus .

I'm uber retarded I tell you .
.
.
.
.
.

It's around 1am already . & I didn't realized , so I sat at the bus stop at Hougang , waiting for Bus 62. -,- Until I thought, "Why so long huh ?" , then I took a look at the time , fuck . I still look behind the bus stop see still got people waiting for bus mah . -,- Idiot . Called my Bro, but he ain't going back yet, so I cabbed home luh ! Mid night charge . D: $8 damage in my wallet .


Sunday




Sales was bad bad bad .

Then suddenly got 2 girls come ask me "Are you Yumii?" . Lol. I stunned tio , serious . I thought how come this girl know I'm Yumii . LOL ! It's XiaoLeLe and her friend ! ;D They're pretty girls . Chatted a while then got to know they worked for Cosine previously too ! ;)



After work, didn't went home . Had wanted to slack outside BK till 12am then take bus go home one , but in the end while I was talking on the phone, Ruiting went to took Bus 80, leaving me with Rickson and Gal . -,-

Accompanied them to eat since they kept complaining that they're hungry .

They ate Fish Ball Noodles while I chat on the phone with Twinny . :)

After they finish eating, it was already 12plus . Gal took cab and left . So Rickson and me stayed there and chat till around 2-3am , then my Bro came to fetch me home . ;)


Monday




Ain't in a good mood last few days . Tiny mood swings , so I just hope everyone will ignore me . -,-

Ah Mok never talk to me , Ah Jie never come find me , Rickson keep on play play play . Sigh . Pay so little, time so long , still kept on get nagged , no sales .

I think the thing which caused me having mood swing is most probably my sales there . :( Starting, sales was great , now it's shit . D:

Was in a good mood after that, cos Ah Mok treat me eat Skittles , although I don't really like sour stuff , but I still finished the red ones . :p

Did I mentioned ? When I opened Cosine, got a cockroach climbed past my foot ! Disgusting fucking idiot . D:

And oh , now ..

The whole of Messy gang know what's Rickson up to and are all teasing me laaaa ! D: Especially Benny ! :( I don't like la , they keep ask me don't act act la , etc etc . -,-

Actually, blamed it on myself . I placed my handphone under the cashier , then Benny took it, acted like he didn't and make me thought that my handphone is lost . I'm super angry about this thing . If you read my blog constantly, you should know it's not the first time they play this kind of stupid thing . I don't know why it's always me , maybe because I won't angry ? That's why they kept on play this kind of joke and find excuses, say what is want to teach me a lesson . -,- Hate that .

Okay, back to topic .

Blamed it on myself because Benny took my phone and Rickson say most probably is they look up my sms-es . Although I don't think they're that kind of person who invade people's privacy, but how else will they know ? Unless Rickson told them . -,-


Tuesday

Late for work , but Uncle never ask me to leave . :\ Previously, he told me if I'm late one more time, it'll really be Byebye to me . :x

Had a slight headache , told Ruiting that I got a headache and she went to announce . -,- She told Uncle and Rickson . Lame right . Uncle was uber nice to buy panadol for me . :) Rickson only called to ask if I'm unwell . But heard from Ruiting he very funny , he ask Ruiting why don't tell him first then he can rush to buy for me before Uncle do . -,- Haha .

Supposed to work at Cosine, but no people , so Uncle switched me and Ruiting to see if it'll be better .

Uncle told me a lot of things while I'm at Messy with him . Make me think hard about that matter . I'm starting to suspect a lot of things that he told me now .


Wednesday / Thursday

This 2 for $59.90 only lei .. HAHAHA ! :D


Went to McDonald's to slack with Madeleine after work . Rickson came to meet me after Madeleine left .

Rickson is super lame please, it's his off-day, but he came down to settle some things with Doris and co. , but I called him to see whether is it he reach home already, he say he reaching home soon, so I said never mind, cos I actually wanted to ask him to accompany me slack at Mac . Then guess what he say ? He say he later come down meet me . -,- I insisted that he don't have to ! Sickening bastard . Make me feel so bad for making him travel here and there . I sms him say he really don't have to come down and he said he's on his way already . :\

Anyways, sat at Mac till really late , then sat outside KFC, keep changing place to sit constantly and talk and talk .



Had actually wanted to head home at around 5am , but he ask me wait 6am then no mid night charge . Lol.

Cabbed home at around 6:30am . Rickson off-day again, so he insisted in accompanying me home when I kept rejecting him , saying don't need, never mind, you go home sleep , etc etc . Lol.

He waited at my house void deck while I came up to prepare and all .

Fell asleep while waiting for my Bro to come out from the toilet . :x Lucky I woke up in shock at around 8am . :p

Met Rickson under my house again, and left for Bugis .

Accompanied him to have breakfast at Mac then went for work , although I reached Bugis early, but I was late for work . Lame right . -,-

Uncle was super angry , cos I reached already I never help them open shop, I chatted with Rickson outside, then Uncle scolded me . :'(

Ruiting after that told me Uncle say he actually wanted to ask me to leave straight away one , but don't know why never . Sighhhh .

Went home straight after work , finally an early night .


Friday

Late for work again , this time no one said anything . :\

Gosh , I'm spending bombs on cab fares now . D:

Went to slack at Mac after work with Rickson . Headed home at around 4am . Yea, cabbed again . :(


Saturday








Supposed to meet Twinny at 2pm, but ended up waking up at 2pm . :x Sorry !!

Left my house for Yishun at around 4pm, collected our contact lens and went separate ways.








Since Ah Jie isn't coming down to meet me, I left for Bugis straight while Kamy went to meet Lifeng . :)

I went over to Parco first , then have to help them to deliver Berms to traffic light to Rickson for around 3-4 times lor ! With the heels which is killing me , over-sized but still can make my leg pain . D: Idiot .

Went down to Village , bought a top ! ;D Like finally .. -,-

After they knock off, Madeleine accompany me go slack at Mac . ;D

Left Bugis at around 12am then cabbed home from Hougang .

Chatted on the phone with Rickson till 2am .

That ends my day . ;)


Sunday




Sales was not really good . Sigh . X-Factor and Messy are doing great now, except Cosine . :(



Headed home straight after work in order to pass my Mum the top I bought for her for Mother's Day , but it's too small for her . :\


Monday

Overslept, so I took cab down, but who knows I reached early, as early as 10:45am . -,-

Uncle seem happy and shock to see me reach so early . Haha .

Sales was not good again la ! D:

Slacked at Mac with Rickson till dawn again . :p

Took bus home at around 6am . ;)


Tuesday

It's my off-day !
& I'm at home !
... with Szemian Bestie ! ;D

No comments: