Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quick Update !

Just a short update ! Read this from Friendster . :p

Ready or not, you are entering an indecisive phase -- and picking the next project, romantic partner, or job opportunity is going to be a bit rough. There are so many good points to all of your options! But, you know, being confused is not necessarily a bad thing. You should see it as an opportunity to learn how to appreciate all the options that are on the table. Enjoy the luxury of being able to process many ideas before committing to one single solution.


Fucking true I tell you .

Romantic partner and job opportunity , it's really tough, I'm confused , really .

Troubled for quite sometime already, I think I'm no longer the happy-go-lucky Wanlin everyone knows .

Mood swings are clinging onto me recently .

More detailed updates next time ! Bye ! Remember to tag me ! ;D

No comments: