Monday, March 7, 2011

The Green Hornet & Off day

February 6,


The Green Hornet.


Went to the movie after work! (: Went to Botak Jones to takeaway their cheese baked potato to the movie hehehe :B




The movie was maddd awesome!!! They were damn damn damn god fucking cool!! Jay Chou speaking English sounds weird thou, need some more improvement on this. Haha! But it's better than making a voice replacement! :D

As usual, supper time! :D






His pasta..


My Kakigori w/ Jap red bean n my favourite mochi!


Ultra thin crust pizza.



It was our first time dining at this Shokudo place. Didn't really had the feel to dine there previously cos I don't really like open-space concept cafe/restaurant. Overall, the food was nice, the time was already quite late, so not much people.. I think they need to pay more attention to the customers thou.. Had a hard time tryin to get their attention.

Will definitely go back for their food! ^^


***


February 10,


Off day.


It was a.. a.. normal off day with basically nowhere to go in mind. We just hit Town and just blindly walking and walking..

First time I tried Gong Cha which I heard from Tammy on her Twitter. She seemed so into thing Gong Cha thing, made me felt like tryin it so badly! Haha..

I tried their.. forgot what's the name, but they said only they have that particular drink. Sooo, it was normal. Yeah, normal. Just like a normal KOI, normal I love Taimei. Yeah.. That's about it. Haha.. ^^

Walked around some more, then went to Takashimaya to have our lunch/dinner.

Babylove insisted on coming to this place cos he said they have the best yummy Jap ramen.

AJISEN RAMEN.







Simple and common much -.-

But.. but.. I tell yah! The volcano sauce is reaaally superb. Ohmyguanyinma. I wanna have it again again! AGAIN!! :B

After our blindly walking at Town, we decided to head over to Chinatown! He wanted to find the Dr. Martens boots, but don't have his size already! Aww, that's sad. BUT I SECRETLY THANK GOD IN MY HEART! The fucking Dr. Martens boots are so frigging expensive, plus don't really suits him, I don't understand why he kept insisting that he wanna buy it. -.-

After Chinatown, was homeee sweet homeee. Packed Lim Chee Guan bakkwa back home for savouring hehehe :b



No comments: