Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our 1st Valentine's Day.

February 14,


Our 1st Valentine's Day.


Woke up late, rushed out and cabbed to Universal Studios! ^^ Reached there around 12plus..






It was Hollywood first! ;)












Nothing interesting much in Hollywood.. Next was Madagascar! ^^









Far Far Away was up next! Yipeeeee!








Wanted to catch the Shrek 4-D Adventure, but the wait time was a whipping 60mins!! Holyshit, we gave it a passed. :\

Walked further up towards The Lost World!















& after all the dinos, we were at the Ancient Egypt!




This guy face looked damn fierce. >.<
But his body damn fit wheee! :x
I want him as my Bf. Hehehe :b



Went to have our first ride! It was the indoor roller coaster under the attraction Revenge of the Mummy. Omfg, I got to tell you IT IS SO FUCKING SCARY! It was like a real life adventure we were going through in the total darkness tunnel fuck scary.. The way we had to walk through to get in the queue was also damn creepy wtf.

Was so hungry after all the walking and queuing for photo-taking and the adventure. So settled down for lunch at the Oasis Spice Cafe. Something like a food court? Nice food.



This bottle comes with a promo price with the set lunch, just for V'day!
I liked how it's shaped. ;)





After lunch, we walked and walked.. & reached Sci-Fi City. I don't have the guts to have a go on the roller coaster. I gave it a passed, while B went to queue and I waited for him, amazingly patiently for 40mins.


Took these while waiting for him.















& when I had nothing else better to do or take picture of, I decided to just take a seat while waiting..


& here is my hero! Hahaha :b




After the ride, we continued walking and there we go, the last station.. New York!









This photo might make a very nice shot if these people were not in it. :\













Went to queue for Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg.

IT WAS FRIGGING AMAZING TO THE MAXIMUM MAX.











Didn't get any pictures though, was also not sure whether cameras were allowed.




GUESS WHO?!? :D


























The end of USS.

BUT..!! We decided to go another round. Teehehe :b









This big guy here suggested we should have a ride on the MerryParty-go-Round as he hasn't been on one for the longest time already. My silly boy.





& it was back to Far Far Away, the Shrek 4-D Adventure waiting time has reduced, so we went to queue! ^^








Nice show! The funniest part was when the donkey sneezed and his mucus was all over our face! Haha!











Nothing much left, so time for us to leave! Before we leave, of course we had to go shopping! (:











Took a cab, off to hit Town! Paragon~ He made me choose what I want, I really can't decide, I really don't want him to spend so much because he already paid for most of the expenses at USS.

In the end, I had to pick the Gucci Lanyard. I didn't want him to spend hundred over dollars and ended with something I don't like.

Rushed over to Bugis and I gave him his present before going to alter the size hehehe :b










My loots for the day at USS.




Anyways, if you'd followed my Twitter, maybe you would see that something happened for the last 2 hours for this perfect day.

The Bf, said he will accompany me home, take a bath, then he will leave at around 12am. I asked why, he said he will be heading over to Molly house. To gamble.

That moment, my anger flushed up to the highest and I told him, there's no need for him to accompany me home, I can go back myself, then we had a tiff which was more than just a tiff then parted.

I didn't want to head home straight I wanted some time alone, outside.

So I found a place where I can just seat down and be quiet on my own and.. cry.

Was so glad I had a friend who'd bothered to text me, and she sort of like chatted with my in the messages and I felt like hey, actually I'm not alone! Thank you, Kamy. Although we are not really very close and not always in contact, but I always feel your care and concern. Thank you.

I had actually wanted to stay out till the Bf text me that he's heading home, then I go home too.. But one thing failed on me. No two fucking things.

1) My handphone died out on me.
2) Boredom.

Around 2am, I took a cab and headed home. & then it made me wondering, why didn't I came home earlier cos my bed is so so so comfy. Haha.. Stupid me.

Well, me and the Bf was back to good again the next day. As usual, like nothing happened.

No comments: