Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our 9 months + Company Dinner.

February 23,


Our 9 months + Company Dinner.


Wasted half of my day at home again with Babylove.

Prepared in my fastest speed and head out, cos I need to go to Gucci to get my lanyard fixed, or rather exchanged for a new one.

Wanted to walk around at FEP but time was running out. We had to head back to Ion to meet Ah Yong Auntie and walk over to Orchard Hotel together.

Was late again! :\ Richard Uncle and Wife were already there waiting for us. Was not in good terms with Boss recently as I kept on being late for work. & eventually this affects the willingness I had for going to this dinner.

& we were all cheated!! They told us there will be free-flow of abalone!! Fuck sia.. We never even saw a single piece. -.- It's either you're lying that you frequent this place a lot and everytime you went there is abalone or you just just simply lying that there is abalone. Chey!

$52/pax for this buffet, well.. I would say it's worth it, even w/o the abalone. There was yummy and fresh crayfishes! & savoury durian paste! Hehe:B

I think I'm weird, when I was young, I looove durians as much as anyone in my family does, then as a teen, I didn't really fancy it, I will eat it, I don't hate it, but I will only eat it like 2 out of 5 times when my parents buy. Now, my feelings for durians are back!! Teehehe :D

Well, overall, I would bring my family to dine at this place for some occasion. (:

After dinner, I tagged along R uncle's car back to B's place while Ay Auntie dropped off at one of the bus stop in Town.
























My first plate!





The Durian Paste.

























No comments: