Sunday, March 6, 2011

CHINESE NEW YEAR!

CHINESE NEW YEAR!


January 31,


Advanced CNY Reunion Dinner.










Had half day off work. Took a cab w/ Yiwei to the restaurant where we were going to have our dinner.

Marvelous food. I really like this particular restaurant! They serve really good food and their service is good too! ^^

I didn't managed to capture any photos of the food as I felt weird(?), taking photos of food in front of so many pple/relatives. Haha! Then I got to stop them from taking the food and let me take a photo first LOL, so weird! I wouldn't dare to do that, super embarrassing. :x

SO, all I got was me, myself and I. Imma camwhore! ;D

Was deciding whether to go Chinatown to have a walk or not, but last decision was, GO HOME!

Went to the flower shop near our house to get some flowers for CNY.




***


February 2,


CNY Eve Reunion Dinner.



Yay it's half day again! ^^






Went to 二审 house at Punggol(just a few bus stops away from my house) to have our reunion dinner. This time was w/o my 三叔 and his whole family.

I was so tired, I went straight into my cousin room to rest and fell asleep unknowingly. Haha! Everyone ate their dinner already, until I wake up at 9pm then I ate mine! Lol. First time manszx.

Left after most of our relatives went back.


***


February 3,


CNY Day 1.








Day 1 is always at my house, it's a never-will-change-thing. :D

Got up quite late, my 二姑 and family had already reached our place. Faster prepared and awaited for the rest to arrived.





Had some fun in my mum's room singing karaoke.

Steamboat for dinner! My mum said "Start anytime whenever you feel like eating, don't need to wait for anytime!". Cooooooool.
Me heart steamboat~!

After dinner, most of my relatives left and we went to Loyang 大伯公 for praying! It was sooo crowded!!

Went home straight after praying! (:


***


February 4,


CNY Day 2.



Woke up later than I expected.








Prepared and head out to Jurong. My family went to my 大姑 house, then my Sis dropped me off at Babylove's place.

I insisted that he come down to accompany me go up as I'm holding on to the quite heavy hamper for his parents. But he refused to come down!! D: Hate my Bf.





Went up and realised he haven't even got out of bed! & his mother is also still in pajamas! Omg. Gave his mother the hamper, and there was basically nothing else for me to do already, waited for his mother to cook, then had our lunch.

After our quick lunch we head out to meet my sister and cousins at Jurong Point for movie.

Who knows, I had reserved the tickets via their phone service, I think maybe I didn't pay a lot of attention to what the operator had said, I didn't caught it saying we MUST collect the tickets 45 minutes before the showing time. SO, our tickets were gave out for other people to purchase :(

Ok, that totally spoiled our day. :( Nothing else to do already, we headed back to my 大姑 house, Babylove tagged along! That was the happiest thing that happened to me on that day.

Everyone joined in the gambling table one by one, left me and my 小婶, just watching them.

Babylove lost around $100. -.-

He left when we went out to buy a cake for my Dad. He was going to Eugene house to gamble some more and he won $300! I really hate him for gambling, but I really have to thank Guanyin Ma for giving him luck to win. :\

We searched up and down for just one cake manszx! It's was already quite late and most of the bakeries were already closed. Settled for Jurong Point, Hagen Daz. Expensive much -.-

Back to the house, had our dinner then followed by cake cutting! ^^






Sis went back with my 二姑 and family, which is Yiwei's family, to M'sia as they were going to Malacca over the weekends. I, left all alone, waiting for my father to finish gambling then drive me home.

No comments: