Saturday, March 5, 2011

CNY Shopping!

January 12,


Freshness Burger.


First visit to the NEX, new shopping mall. There's only one thing worth mentioning about this mall, THE FOOD! They have like never ending restaurants! Mostly well-known and some other, awaiting me and Bf to try out! Teehehe :B

The boutiques there cannot make it thou, anyways it's considered a neighbourhood shopping mall, so well, it's already up to standard! ;)

SO, I had to try this Freshness Burger which caused a lil hooha around.










Well, overall it's good. I esp liked the fries. ^^ Will return but not too often cos for a burger like this it is actually considered too expensive.

Hit Town after Nex. Shopping time! :b

After that last stop was Chinatown. We rushed to Chinatown to see the Dr Martins boots, but they were closed already. Wasted trip but fret not, we still got programmes hahaha:D

CNY is coming and the people are already starting to set up their stalls, some were opened already! Walked around a bit and then Babylove suggested that we go eat the famous yummy chicken rice nearby.



My plate of chicken rice, guess how much?

*****
****
***
**
*

$2.

Omfg, where else can u find a plate of $2 chicken rice!!

I remember the Bf and I had a tiff at Chinatown, I don't rmb what though, and we got fine after the chicken rice when we went to have dessert. (:

I like it that we always made up fast ;D


***


January 18,


F.I.S.H .


Went to 313, shopping day again! The Bf didn't has off on this week, so I have chance to meet up with Bestie for mooore CNY shopping! ^^

Had our lunch at this F.I.S.H place, this place is under Fish & Co., but I guess the fishes meal they have is totally gone-case. Salads are good thou!





Free-flow of salads with every set meals purchased!!! Salad lovers must go!!


Yummy soup!


My first serving of salad!


Our side dish.


Uhh, this is not nice :(


Bestie's one doesn't taste any better! Haha!











After walking rounds and rounds, shopping and shopping! Late dessert came up! Hehehe :B




Had a drink at this bar at 313 while waiting for Lf to come pick us up(: Good to go out with Bestie, always got free transport! Wahahahahahhaa :x




***


End of CNY shopping, my loots!


No comments: