Sunday, February 6, 2011

BKK Day Three.

December 18,


BKK Day Three.







Early in the morning, went to have the famous wanton mee. After breakfast we left for Jetujut. It was so confusing there I bet we missed out on a lot of shops. One or two days were totally not enough for JJ market cos it's really super biggg!!























Went to MBK for our lunch+dinner. MK steamboat! Walked around, then went back to hotel.















































Headed over to Khaosan, had massage, then after some fickle minded decisions, we settled down to have porridge/rice vermicelli hotplate.





Went back to the hotel, Yiwei slept first while me and B watched tv, then he said he wanted to order food. -.-

I got so annoyed, the story starts here..

When we were at the porridge place, he CHOSE to sit opposite Yiwei but not me. And he shared the food with Yiwei but not me. How would one feel if you are seeing your Bf, sitting opposite another girl and sharing the food with her, it just feels like, oh they are the couple. -.- Was fed up to the max.

When he went to buy the food, Yiwei and I thought he would order 3 sets, but no, just 2. He said we can share, but end up I was eating my OWN porridge without anyone sharing with me. He only took one spoonful and proceeded back to sharing with Yw. Then when they were finishing already, he told Yw to not eat already, cos it's not nice. WTF?!

Then when he wanted to order the food in the hotel I asked him why he didn't want to finish the porridge, cos I only ate like 1/3 of it. He say the porridge not nice. Then the rice vermicelli not nice can finish my porridge not nice must throw la? Annoyed to the maximum max.

& to be really sensitive and petty, when we were having steamboat, he scooped for Yw first. I am the Gf how am I supposed to feel. This is not the end of the sensitivity moments, there are more to come after this day. Cos I'm already feeling very paranoid and annoyed about the Benny Cheong. So definitely I would pick on his every little actions which make me felt like he's putting Yw on the priority.


to be continued...

No comments: