Saturday, February 5, 2011

BKK Day Two.

December 17,


BKK Day Two.


8AM,
Got woken up by B while I was having a nightmare.

Dreamt that I was in the lift alone, cos I couldn't find B, so I decided to go up alone first. I was so afraid so taking the lift alone, I kept looking downwards on the bottom of the lift door. Then my hair was swiped over the the right side by "somebody". I was so terrified I was trembling in my dreams, and also on the bed. D': B saw that I was trembling, he woke me up. Fucking scary.

Went back to sleep.

10AM,
Prepared and went out to the main entrance to meet Don and his Thai friend who is a cabby.

Hopped onto his cab cos he is going to bring us to Ajarn Oor's place. Don dropped off half-way cos he has got some things to handle.

1PM,
Stopped by some place for our lunch before we reached Ajarn place. Yummy chicken rice!

1:30PM,

Ajarn Oor's house. Chanted for B and I. Prayed to the Gods in his place.








3PM,
Headed over to Ru-See-Sopid's place. B got chanted again.

5PM,
Reached Platinum Mall, 买东西 吃东西 买东西 吃东西!!




7PM,
Left for Baiyoke but was already closed.

8:30PM,
Went back to our hotel to take a rest and put down our loots.





Changed into new clothes!



9PM,
Changed, then headed out to Suan Lum Night Market to meet Don. He will take some time to reached, so we shopped around on our own while waiting for him. After we met up, Don brought us to another night market, had some jokes with 2 babies there haha super adorable.














Pad Thai! Yummeh yum yummm!!







Mango sticky rice!


Strawberries.


Kids breakdancing on the streets.








Super yummy my fav quail eggs!!!!!



Prata which is cut into small pieces^^


& this I dont know what is it, but it's very nice as well!


Fish spa!









I asked them "Tao rai?", then all of them laughed. :D Super cute la..



They want jub-jub but I was not fast enough to capture it down :(



11PM,
Central World to have our dinner at the roadside.









1AM,
GroceryDrinks shopping a bit before heading back to our hotel.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

No comments: