Friday, September 24, 2010

Steamboat !

September 14 .


Steamboat !


Went to look for this steamboat place recommended by Eddie .

They have this hotplate thing which I find it better then the other steamboat place .. && also have the soup . Chicken soup is good , but mala sucks .. Other steamboat places mala is much better ! Next time gonna order their tomyam . Heh ! Eddie said it's not too bad but too salty .. :\ I like salty haha ..

$16.80 per pax . So cheap ! Drinks free flow . On a Tue night , empty place ! How cool , its like you have the whole steamboat place for yourself !! Hahaha ..

Was so bloated that I cant sit . So we all walked together , quite a distant , then took a cab back home .

















Sleep time with Love again ! I love I love I love love love !! ♥♥♥

No comments: