Thursday, September 23, 2010

Supper & Prawning !

September 12 .


Supper & Prawning !


After work went Geylang with my Love . Supper time !!

First we stopped at this coffee shop , he had wanton mee , while I had carrot cake ! :D











Second is our main destination , haha .. I wanted to have this soya bean and youtiao and xlbs . Mad yummy !! I love youtiao , but dough is fattening :( Mad sinful night , but well , my Love loves fat girls hehehe :B





After that was mad full !! Cabbed back to Punggol Marina Country Club . It changed sooo much ! Sooo much better ! There's pub there ! The gym is gone . Haha .. Memories oh well ..

Went prawning !! Love mad pro , 35mins we got 10 prawns . Left and on call cab back to my place . ;)
















It's a night together with Love again . I love sleeping beside him I love to wake up with him beside me I love to look at him , I just love him a lot . ♥♥♥


***


Next day mum cooked it ! Yummy !!! :D


No comments: