Saturday, September 25, 2010

Off day !

September 16 .


Off day !


Was supposed to be meeting Kaixin Kohkoh at my place after her briefing for attachment in school , but she text me to say her briefing ends at 6 so she cant come over already , so I spent my whole afternoon in the room , playing my netbk .

Thought of getting up and cook something for Love and bring it down to Bugis for him , but laziness totally overcome the sweet gf heart in me . Hahaha !

Time was running out for me to prepare and meet Sis at 313 . I rushed to prepare and cabbed to 313 to meet her ! Was late for around 30mins teehehe :b







Went to have our dinner first .







Been very much in love with salads recently ..





Then walked around .. All we need is F21 . I bought 4 tops and she had 2 tops too .. I paid for her as her belated birthday present since she requested hahaha :B Total bill was $150 ! Cheeeap !







All the stores are closing soon , so we rushed to get our ice cream @ Marvelous Cream .

After that was thinking of catching a movie but no nice movies , so we just walked slowly together back to Dhoby Ghaut .

Took the train home . && it was the first time in September that I took a train . :\

Didn't get to see my Love for one whole fucking day ! Miss him a lot .

No comments: