Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Offday , M'sia .

June 3 .


Offday , M'sia .







Overslept cos of the Kbox date the previous night ! Met my love at Bugis St with Yiwei . Before going to meet him , I decided to go try KOI , cos I felt like everyone is going gaga over it now . && I tried , I don't like it . Maybe it's the drink I chose ..? Need some recommendations manszx !!?





Took the bus , through customs , tadah , reached .

Shopped around City Square , bought nothing . Ah , one thing . Bought a wallet for Yiwei haha :D Went to have some finger food at basement , then cabbed back to Yiwei's place .

By this time , my foot was already hurting like fuckshitdamnitszxxx . D:

Yiwei drove to Yining hse to pick her and one of their friend , then went to Angel hair salon . I dyed my hair roots , treatment and trim . My only loots from this trip is from this hair salon . Haha .. Shampoo , treatment yogurt mask and leave-on hair serum . :D Cost me RM240 . O.o

My dear boy was so kelian la .. Haha .. Sit there walk here and there waiting for us . I only dyed roots also took longer than Yiwei who dyed whole head . HAHA ! ;D

After we're done with our hair , was time for dinnerrr ! Was already 8.30pm ! Yiwei drove to pick Shandong , then he drove the car and brought us to the steamboat place .

Decided to stayover at M'sia cos it's late already and we're afraid there wont be anymore buses . Went back to Yiwei's place , bathe watch tv , go out 7eleven buy toothbrush , prata , back , sleep .

The next day was a total torture . Torture ttmmmmmmax ! D':

My foot hurtssss ttm . I can't walk fast . My love was late for an hour for work . :\

Swearrrrrr , not gonna wear heels into M'sia anymoreeee . && no more stayovers if I'm working the next day , cos toooooooo tired already !! :x

No comments: