Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kbox , Karen Bday .

June 2.


Kbox , Karen Bday .


The girls came over to look for me around 10pm . I closed shop , then 4 of us headed down to Cineleisure . We totally brought along a hell loads of laughters hahaha :D

Laughed all the way till Cine . Met Rebecca and her friend . Chilled at basement with them with yummy Frolick hehe :p Left after we finished our Frolick .





Rebecca and her friend headed home while the 4 of us went uppp to Lvl 8 . Kboxxxxxx !

Totally fun and high ttm !! I've seriously never enjoy K this much before .. Like crazy bitches . Haha ! I won't be able to enjoy myself with any other friends other than these girlycrazy girls like that day . :D Love them all ♥ , ttm . Hehe .

Decided to give Karen a surpriseee ! :D


















Yummyum cake .


How messy can 4 girls be ? Not just normal girls, but crazy girls ! :D






My love went to Kbox too , with Messy staffs and Yiwei and her friend . Love him ttm seriously(: But he really cannot give me a sense of security , I dunno why haha :\

After K , Eve's hubby came to pick us up . Went to look for my love before leaving and the girls all tell me "Now we know how u 2 say byebye alreadyyy" omg , super paiseh . Meiping dropped off first , then he dropped Karen and I off at a coffee shop and then they headed home (: Thanks a lot .

Karen and I walked over to the other coffee shop a bus stop away to have supper . Haha .. Or rather early breakfast ? :D Chatted till around 5am . Home sweet home .

No comments: