Thursday, June 3, 2010

Offday .

May 29 .


Offday .


Kohkoh came to my house to meet me first , then we headed down to Compass Point to meet the other girls . (:





We were lateee , sorry .

Decided to have Pizza Hut !











After pizza , went over to Huiping's place to see cutey Jayden !! :D Kaixin left first .










They made him touch my nehneh :\



Left Huiping's place at around 8pm . Went back to Compass Point for Swensens !! Yayyyy! Chocolate Fondueee heh :D

Hmmmmm , before our dessert was served , I wanted to refill my water , I tried to open the bottle cap , and the next thing I knew was the water spilled and I'm all wet , while Meiping half wet haha ! Sorry girl . :p

Went to the toilet to dry myself up while they stayed there , waiting for Kamy and I to go back so they can start eating lol :D





I love the cream puffsss !! && for the topless 5 , chewy chocolate , lime sorbet and cookies and cream , shioooook !











Left Swensens to look for a place for us to take pics tgt (:

Past by GoldHeart .


Mad chio wedding ring omggggggg !!



And along the way , we saw thisss .. !!


They were french kissing and we thought we could STOMP! this , but not clear la :(



Crazy photos timeee !!! ♥♥♥













After that , we all went separate ways .


I .. went to meet my ♥ .


I reached Bugis St first , so I went to buy the tixs !

Prince Of Persia !





Waited for him @ Haris shop . When it's about time to go and getting hotter and hotter , we left to Iluma .

Arcade timeee then .


Thank you I love you my dear (:



The movie was niceee :D Supanice . Cos the male lead was soooo charming hehe . Shhh :x

Left after the movie (:


&& this is the day , you kissed me . I ♥ U !

No comments: