Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sex and the City 2

May 28 .


Movie .


After work went to buy tixs @ Iluma with Shawn . After that went back Bugis St to meet my love .


Shawn the siao ding dong .



Waited till he can go off , went to have supper . My love is always eatinggg hahaha :D Fatter better , nobody want him hahahahahaaa then I will feel more secure :p

Caught Sex and the City 2 .





Niceeee manszx . Hmm , chosen by Shawn . Lol .

After movie walked over to Little India , cos Shawn wanted to eat Roti Prata . After prata , he said he had never been to Mustafa before , so my love said he bring him there . But actually Mustafa is just opposite the place they having prata . Lol ! :D The Shawn like sotong + dingdong . HAHAHA !

Walked around , bought nothing . -,-

Lucky got dingdong to entertain us haha :D



& on this day , you gave me a kiss on my cheeks(:

No comments: