Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Abandoned .

May 27 .


Movie .


After work , my love ask Yiwei and I to head down to Cine to meet Hugo first , then he'll join us later , but when we crossed the road , he called to ask us to wait for him -,- Lame .

Met Serene and Eddie there , so sat down and have crappy talks with them while waiting for my love . Haha ..

Headed down to Cine , went to collect our tixs , then met Hugo . Had KFC , then watched them figuring out how to catch the teddy bears @ Lvl9 until it's time for the movie .

The Abandoned .





I don't really get the story . They don't understand too , only Hugo , he roughly know . Haha .. Don't like this movie , but seriously scary . I don't wanna be the one to choose the movies already la , always choose until not nice one :(

After movie actually wanted to go Kbox , but expensive manszx . $37++ . Skipped that and went to Kopitiam to chit chat . Left at around 3am .


I love you , silly boy .


This is the day you hold my hand , my dear .
Love you .

No comments: