Monday, October 12, 2009




My off day! Requested to boss that I will return him the 4days leave w/ 2 mths. So I got 2 days off this mth! Hehe..

Ok, what I planned to do was actually wake up early, use the comp for a while, then prepare to go Bugis. I will go and find Mavis to clear my trial, go Bugis St trim my hair, go Watson buy things then maybe shop/hang around for a while, take bus back to Hougang, buy snow ice lastly home sweet home.

I did none of it today. -,-

Met up w/ Rebecca yesterday night after work. She went to Bugis to meet me, then we took train to Tamp tgt. Had chitty chatty at Mc till 12:30am, took cab back home.

We chatted abt a lot of things, I guess. Most of the things are related of r/s somehow. Haha.. She's very problematic lah. Lol! If I were her I stress until die liao.. :x

Hmm, maybe I'm too talkative or something..? I guess I didn't had enough of chatting, did I? HAHAHA..

SOOOOOOOO...

I called Xiaogui to chat when on my way back, then had to hang up cos I got to call my Sis to get my wallet down, I forgot to bring my wallet out. :p Called her back agn to continue chatting till 5am.

Seriously, I don't like to talk on phone, and if you call me purposely to chat, I might sound a bit distracted, but if I was to call suddenly to chat, I can chat real longgggggggg..

&& that's why, seldom will anyone get my call. LOL. Prefer texting more.. Heeeeeeeeeehahahhahaha!

Ok, I think I sounds a bit crazy. :\


***


Back from Hougang Mall, Bro drove me and Sis thr. Had my hair trimmed, then went to had our dinner, packed snow ice back home, bought facial cleanser at Watson, back now.

Was talking about Phobia 2 w/ Sis just now and realised all the acters in it were handsome! :D First story was the Pey, second story the guy in hospital also cute mah, third story got the guy w/ the dangling cross earring, forth don't have but got cute little boy, fifth got the one who they thought he got an accident and also the specs guy. Haha.. Not bad not bad.. Overall I still think the cross earring guy best! Lol..



Shall wait for 12am, watch 唐心风暴之家好月圆! :D

Ciaos♥

No comments: