Friday, October 23, 2009

Extravagant Day




Ok seriously I don't really rmb what happened recently already :p

There was once I went to meet Rebecca, she asked to have supper tgt, I'm alright w/ it, so met her up at Bedok where her friends were waiting and will be sending us over to Tamp. BUT..! Her friend's friend was very VERY late, so end up, we missed the time for our supper and I also missed my last train. Nego w/ cabby and was only charged 8bucks :D Cheapest midnight cab ever, seriously. So now, Rebecca owes me a Mocha Frappe! Hahaha..

I cannot recall anything else already. :\

***

So.. Today..

I purposely wake up earlier to set off to Bugis, Pet's Lover. Dialed a cab down cos was nt very convenient for me to bring Pipi on the train. Rched around 11:20am, but the vet/consultant haven't come, she will only be thr at 1:30pm-,-

The staff thr actually wanted to help, but it's her off-day and I think she's rushing off to somewhr, so she took down my number and kept Pipi thr first.

I went to wrk, on time! Bought Mocha Frappe to kill my craving while walking back. Hehe.. :p Was quite worried abt Pipi and waited for the person to call evry moment, but no calls leh..

Instead, I got a msg frm Becca saying that the dress code for Eve's wedding was white. Omg, white, why WHITE!! I don't wear white dresses! :\ Was quite troubled when I got to know that. But nw, no problem already.

Around 4pm, when I went to tabao my very super duper expensive lunch/dinner, I went to the pet shop to check on Pipi. && they haven't even help me do it. -,- Waited for them, then they teach me the way to apply the med and done! I bought bedding, snacks, disinfection solution for cage, lastly anti-septic and cream for Pipi's infected ear. :( Total damage made to my bank: $74.

Was told to apply the med for it twice a day. && they say cos it's old already, so will take a longer recovery time. :(

It's a short ONE day, I spent near $93. -,- A very extravagant day seriously.

I took around 30mins to get my butt back to the shop, I felt so paiseh, so I suggested to Boss that I'll wrk extra 30mins tonight. :x

All Pipi's fault!

I msged Eve, telling her I won't be helping out as her Sister already, cos I don't have any white dress, no $ to buy after spending so much on Pipi, and that I have to stay home to take care of Pipi already. I promised I'll be at the dinner still! ;D Hope she doesn't get mad! :\

After I knock off, went to X-factor to get my new hamham frm Doris, Bianbian! HAHAHA..! Their names are sooooo.. WAhahahah!!

Bianbian was found near Fu Lu Shou Complex in it's cage w/ a masking tape sticking on it saying.. "If you want it you can take it. The food is inside. U're welcome." VERY LOL RIGHT?!

So I took it, thank you. HAHAHA..

Asked my Bro to come fetch me as I was carrying loads of stuff. Thank god he's willing to! :D

Rched home, applied med for Pipi w/ my Dad's help, he's very concern abt Pipi too. (: Seeing it struggles so hard really hurts me. Sigh.. It's old already still got to suffer. Must be really painful lah, I can imagine the pain. I will try my best to cure it!

Disinfected the cage of Bianbian then put new bedding for it, nw it's cage is beside Pipi's. Haha.. Bianbian's cage is soooo tiny, shall buy a new one for it too! ;)

Totally broke nw. Shall try and see if I can advance frm Boss. Hmm, doesn't sounds like a good ideaaa.. :\

***

Caught my eye on a top frm Cosine, most imptly it matches perfectly well w/ the rose belt I just bought ytd, but it's sleeveless!! Omg, so angry at myself for being so fat and so self-conscious some more!

So I went to find Glossy to talk abt the top I want it sooo much, then she suggest saying that can wear a basic plain t-shirt inside, dunno if it'll look nice not, so nt sure if I will get the top yet. :(

We then talked about me not wearing shorts cos my legs are wobbly when I walk, I find it very obscene, Glossy say last time she also like me, then her friends told her nobody will care abt her legs one and that she saw skinny people's leg also wobbles, so she took up the courage to wear shorts and is very comfortable w/ it now. Haha..

I went back to shop, took extra attention of all the legs that walked past, yes wobbly legs are obscene, but out of 10 girls, 8 of them have wobbly legs. Lol.. Sounds normal right? Evryone have wobbly legs what.. But.. Am still self-conscious, I just can't get through my own heart problem. Haha.. :x

***

Saw a bag frm the shop opp the shop I'm wrking at, but Xiaogui say the bag too style/attitude already, not suitable for me as well as what I wear evryday. :(

But I really like it a lot a lot..!! I don't care.. Think I'm going to go try carry it one day and see hw.. When I have money lah.. Hahaha.. :p

***

Almost forgotten abt the Forever 21 neon colours basics I saw like so long ago, wonder if they still have it or not.. Didn't recall anything abt it till Glossy asked if I know whr got sell neon colours tank top. Haha..

&& I miss shopping..! Cotton on! I want to get one more of their shades and a havaianas, shall get some new leggings too, a lot of mine have colour fade and some are even torn!

Once I wore a pink underwear, went to wrk w/ my black leggings and casual top as usual. But when I rched home after wrk at night, removed my legging and found a very hugeass hole on my asshole legging. Felt so embarrassed, what if evryone I walked past saw my pink underwear!! Omg, cnt imagine. Take note, it's HOT/BRIGHT PINK -,-

So you know how much I need new leggings now..? Hahaha..

***

Sorry for random-ness. No time to blog so have to squeeze all in one post. Haha.. Btw, I'm not vegetarian already, I decided to give it up, cos I don't feel sincere. No point.. (:

Omg, going 2am already.

Bye bad night bad dreams!! :D

No comments: