Sunday, October 4, 2009

四是四,十是十





Am irritated straight when I reached work place today. D:

Irritating people/aunties/cheenas/whatever shitty humans, irritating baby's 'trolley' which the father kept squeezing through the-already-very-crowded space I'm standing at waiting for the traffic lights and have no place to move to let him his 'excuse me' and first hit my left leg then the right one. Sucks sucks sucks sucky day.

Then customers starts to irritate me too. The particular grp of Indians. Sucksssssss! Rude to the max. Worst than the father, they don't even know how to use 'excuse me'. -,-

Was a very very tiring day. I kept yawning like every 5mins before I took my lunch then when it comes to like around 8pm, yawning starts agn. :\ So afraid that my boss will see, sure kanna nag.

Vegetarian food makes me hungry faster then normal food. :\ I had my lunch at around 3pm normally, today as usual, but I got hungry like around 9pm. Uh-oh.. :x Luckily my mum cooked vege food today.. if not at that time I don't know where else can I find it. Haha.. *craving for rojak -- 3rd day*

After I knock off I waited and waited for 10:45pm to go take the bus, hoping that I would get to see him again on the same bus, but.. well, better luck next time. While on the bus home, passed by * house area, I was thinking like.. if he were to come back to me, I will still be w/ him again. :x Silly/stupid/dumb I know.



Try to say this:
四是四,十是十,
十四是十四,四十是四十



I went around asking people to recite this, but none of them can do it! Even I stabber when reciting! Wahahahahhaha!! Some more I recite the wrong one. My mistake: 十是四,四是十. Haha.. Funny thang!


Oh! I HAVE TO MENTION THIS!!

I frigging dreamt of GuoH! WAhahahahaha..

A very lovely dream! How I wish I didn't have to wake up for work :( Shall wish for a dream come trueee. WAhahahahha!

Impossible. Day-dreaming. Hmph.. We're not even considered as friends now. :\

Ok last but not least..

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~ Bad night and bad dreams except me. I must have a good dream of GuoH again hahaa!!



No comments: