Friday, October 9, 2009

Random Notes




A random post w/ lots and lots of random notes :D

***

Tue went Kbox w/ Xiaogui after work. Sang till 5am then my Bro came to fetch me home. Damn Xiaogui, she go buck up w/ the Kbox guy and bluff me the finger food they fry uses new oil everytime after frying. :(

***

Soooo irritated by customers today.

Really hate cust. who like to repeat the same qns over and over again like idiots.

Let say the original price is $25, they will ask, "$20 can or not?". I will reply "cannot". Then after a min or so, they will ask again!! Freako. Worst is sometimes I insisted that it's NO already yet they still kept going like "Aiya, can la $20 can lah." -,-

Feel so much like screaming NO WAY GET OUT OF THE SHOP in their face! D:

Hmph! D:

***

Last week had been weird/random. Haha..

First I got this msg from a random guy, Martin, about having my contact number in his phone. Most imptly, I don't have his number. I totally have no idea who he is. So he suggested we makes friends.

Then I got this chinese msg from someone asking me where I am. I replied asking who he is and he told me his name, Yong Heng, I have no idea of this name too. Lol. So he suggested making friends.

On that very same day when Yong Heng msged me, after a few hours, this guy named Ruiming rang me up. I don't have his number, I answered, asking who he is, then he asked me back. -,- Was quite irritated, so I said.. "You call me you ask me who I am.", then he said he also dunno who I am, but he have my number in his phone. LOL. I asked for his name, sounds familiar, but can't recall at that moment so I straight away answered I don't know. After we hang up I recalled, he was someone random who msged me when my phone line was suspended that time. Also asked me the same qns like this time. Haha.. Weird guy.

***

Heard smth about what Ay told Uncle Robert.

When Uncle told him to treat his Gf well, he replied : "哎呀,这种事情很难讲的啦, 合得来就好,合不来就分." -,-"'

The first thought on my mind.. I'm so glad I'm not the gf. :\

***

Lastly!!

I NEED A HAIR CUT!!

No comments: