Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vegetarian starts today!





I think my boss/ladyboss will kind of get irritated by me sooner or later.

Everyday late, but my latest record till now is around 20mins. Fastest but still late is around 5mins. :p

I really want to change for the better, but you know.. it's really not an easy thing. :(

Some more there's so many friends dropping by from the day I started working till today. Haha.. Either friends working at Bugis or secondary school friends, or even friends I made at Bugis, they'd drop by if they were thr. (: Very much appreciated for all the dropping by. Haha.. I would most probably get rather sad if nobody were to visit. :x

Tomorrow will be the starting day of my vegetarian journey of 49 days. Hahaha!! Shall takeaway food from market everyday till November 20. :( I seriously hate vegetarian food, but.. well.. I've got no choice to choose from. Everyone is telling me I got to be sincere about eating vege. Okay, I'll try my best to do it sincerely and enjoy it. No point making myself feel miserable. Hahaha.. That's for my own good anyways!

Haven't been tending my RC.. Feeling so sad! I really need need need a new phone!! Saw Bessie while on my way walking back from the bus stop cos I was too concentrated playing w/ DS that I missed my stop. :\ She's using Blackberry now! Gosh.. that phone is gorgeous! I love the scroll ball thing.. :p But still I'm not going to give up the E72 hehehee.. Hey, speaking of E72, no one has given me any suggestion leh!! About the Iphone and E72 one.. Sighh, nevermind. Hmph, I decide for myself, E72! WAhahahahaha..

Got so many things I want to buy when I get my wage so many places I feel like going but I can't go after getting my wage. Awww, I want the 5th to come faster!!~

Let you all see again my lovely E72!! :D When is it frigging launching when when when!!??! I want it so so soooo much!!





Got to sleep! Bye nights all! :D

No comments: