Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So little time .

It's my off-day tml ! :D

Every time I'll get super happy on the day before my off then I'll get super excited abt the off-day itself . ;)

Tml's to-do :
1) Bugis Junction (secret) .
2) Ministry of Hair Spa , Dye+Cut+Treatment .
3) City Hall , Facial .
4) Any Cotton On outlet , shopping spree !
5) Find heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels !
6) Buy computer table .

That's a lot to finish in a day .

Reason for squeezing everything in a day is actually becos I won't be having any off anymore until after CNY . D: That's sooooo nt great .

So overall , tml will be my last chance to get ready for CNY .

-
Sales haven't been changing for e good though CNY is coming .. I dunno why .. Streeeeesssssss !! && because my shop had been so quiet for so many day and so many hours , I tend to run ard . Ahhh , fuck , what's happening !!! D:

Hope my sales can get better day by day bah !
-

Alright now , lets do some recap on the past few days/wks ...


December 29 , Monday

Off-day .



Met Szemian Bestie to Hougang , bought the things we need for doing chocs , then head to my place .





Mine .


Szemian's .


Szemian went home at around 7-8pm while I head down to Bugis with the chocs . (:

Went to get this bag from e Uncle once I reach Bugis , cos I scared he close early . Haha ! I gt e black one . Also bought one for Szemian as her birthday gift . (:


Made almost everyone ate e chocs and most of them says it tasted nt too bad , only some say it's nt gd enough . :(

I feel great though , cos I need nt bring back the chocs . It's finished ! Hahaha ! :D

Went home with Xinyi @ ard 11pm ..


December 30 , Tuesday

BIG SCANDAL !


Haha .. Joking la .. They're just friendsssssss , just friendsssssssssss . Dun get e wrong idea k . :D

Candid . Ahhh , I'm so f.fat . :'(


After work , Xinyi waited for me for nth , cos Eugene wanted to go Kbox , so they asked me along . :p

Been so long since I went Kbox , but it wasn't a great one , cos I'm having cough . :(



He finally msg-ed me . So glad upon receiving his sms-es , but I think I'm way too fake abt the content I replied . Hope he doesn't knows abt it . :x



After singing , Molly sent Uncle , Me , Ellaine and Doris home while Eugene sent Benny home .

Dozed off in Molly's car and knocked out at ard 4-5am when I reach home .


December 31 , Wednesday
New Year Eve !! :D



After work planned to have steamboat .. In the end only 4 person . :\ Meizhu decided to tag along to Molly's place , Teresa decided to join her friends to see fireworks and Justin I dunno . Haha !

Shot this while walking to Liang Seah St .
Actually Xinyi was e one who wanted this photo . :p


Tian Tian Huo Guo , it suck .



Xinyi kept gorging on prawns . Lol !


Only took photo with Xinyi and Szemian that night , cos Jeron is very irritating . :p


Sms-ed him Happy New Year while on my way back home , no replies . :\ Too busy clubbing , maybe ..

Knocked out @ ard 4am .




January 3 , Saturday



While waiting for pay . :p





Went to somewhere with someone and Xinyi , thus skipped Molly's birthday celebration , left at ard 12.15am . :)

I cnt believe my lateness would get deducted sooo much , fuck .


January 4 , Sunday




January 5 , Monday

Bought diamantes and stuck it on my phone . :p Super loving it , but I guess the love won't last long . Hahaha ! Gt a feeling that I would remove them very soon .


Bought a bag agn .



Super chio .. Love it max max max ! :D


Alright ! Recap complete ! ;)


I rly fuckin dunno wad he wan ,
maybe I shall just treat it like nth had happened .
Yea .. That's it ..

No comments: