Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sister Date




First stop , Bugis Junction to do some secret thing . Haha .. Done at ard 2pm and left for Ministry of Hair Spa .

Dyed , trimmed and curled(temp.) .
Actually I dun see much diff in my hair colour . :\ Only diff is e roots of my hair are coloured nw . Haha ..





Ate dinner at Blk1 , then left for Bugis St .

Some say my hair looked super Auntie , some say nice .. Anyways , it's gonna last one day only , so even if it's nt nice , doesn't matter much . Haha ..

Bought some cosmetics and a set of leopard-y lingerie then left for Bugis Junc agn . Bought a t-shirt at Praise then took the train to Plaza Sing .

Cotton On ! Haha .. Bought a short and 2 polo .

Home sweet home at ard 11pm .

My precious buys . :)


CNY outfit . Have u gt yours ? ;)

No comments: