Sunday, May 22, 2011

BBQ

April 29,


BBQ.


*Photo post, it's 3:30am now and I'm waking up at 8am to head to Batam.*



Organised a BBQ just for gathering(: At first we only had 5-6 people, but when Eugene and Molly decided to go, we had like more than 10 people! :D

Molly dropped Yiwei, Ah Keng, Shawn, Hugo and I to go grocery shopping at a Fairprice at Gulllimard Rd, then when they finished closing and all, she came to pick us up with the others in the car together. We had a 7 sitter car, but with 10 people in it. LOL.

Went to East Coast Park and had a hard time looking for a good location to use our own portable pit, but we were so lucky that we found this group of youngsters with a very kind Auntie who offered us their extra pit! ^^











Eug tryin to start the fire with a mini fan :\

















♥♥♥♥♥









& here, I introduce you the gamblers!!















Honey glazed chicken wing. I don't know why but chicken wings are always left aside, nobody is eating the chicken wings!! Like super wasted.. Every time, we over-bought the chicken wings!



Prawns!















































































































I've got serious hunchback problem since my inferiority of my early puberty which started in Primary 4.











She shouted, "Nobody loves meeeeeee!!"
No la, just kidding, I didn't took this shot. Haha:D







Like a little girl praying for Santa -.-







Guess whose sexyback? Hahaha!





Scandal.



Looked like their having some very serious talk right!!



***



No comments: