Monday, December 29, 2008

X'mas

December 22 , Monday

It's my off-day ..

Met my Sis at Compass Point to buy lingerie at Metro . (: Had our dinner at Curry-San first .



Then went to Metro while Dad went home .

Bought a lot of new and pretty lingerie . Hehe .. Bought this top also .

Seriously , it's the first time out of my 17yrs in this world that I bought a top from Metro . :\
Sound a bit dramatic , but it's f.true ok .


I really think it's a kind of miracle to find nice tops there . :x


December 24 , Wednesday
Christmas Eve !

Havoc aft work ..



Okay , seriously , I guess I was the only one in this state that night . -,- First was attacked by Pris , then all the way Benny . D: I rly wonder why only I turn out to be like that .. :\

Since I can't get to spray Benny , I spray the others !! Haha ! Xinyi , Justin , Ah Mok and Leo .. All cnt spray me back one .. Hah ! Saying Merry X'mas to almost everyone I know when I happen to see them , while I'm tangled up with all the colourful thingy . Lol . Fuck , thinking back , I think I seriously looked like a fucking retard . -,-

Went home with Justin , Ah Mok and Xinyi , while the rest of the Messy staff went to party . (:

First gift frm Pris .
This was a gift from someone else to her , she doesn't want it , thus she gave it to me , thinking that I have more girlfriends , so I gt more friends to give it to . -,- Lame right ..


Second from Doris . (: It's taste rly good .


Third Jun An .


Forth , Molly . :D
I totally love this mug . ;DDD


That's rly a sad thing that I didn't gt anything for them . :( I wasn't prepared , I didn't even expect any prezzies ..


December 25 , Thursday
MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :D


(No , I didn't went out like this , haha !)

A not so X'mas day .. 24th was more like X'mas . Haha .. Nobody is wishing people Merry Christmas , maybe cos everyone wished everyone on the 24th alr . Haha .. This year's X'mas is early by one day for us . :p Haha ..

Chilled at Bugis once again , this time , with Xinyi . (: Meizhu decided to tag along in the end .

Went to Pool Fushion with Justin and Alex . Wait for them to finish playing Billiard , then went separate ways while Alex's colleague drive them to Newton to have supper .

This 3 lame girl make their way to Arab St and had their supper also .



Then chilled at Liang Seah St , beside the 7eleven . Haha ..



I dozed off at ard 3plus , Meizhu left at ard 4plus . Left there for TCC sofa at ard 5plus .

Temple at 6am . Xinyi prayed , gt her divine stick and off we go , home sweet home .

Caught some slp and off to work . It's disastrous to have my menses at that time . Totally cramp-day , but can't leave for home cos there's isn't enough people . :(


December 28 , Sunday

CNY is coming soon , but there isn't a lot of people , no I should put it in another way .. There IS a lot of people , but I don't see why Cosine is becoming so quiet . :( I'm gonna die of stress for sales .



Hope the crowd comes in quick .. I want to keep myself busy !!


---------------------------------------


Off day tml ! Chocs-making day ! :D

No comments: